Finding Bigfoot Top 6 best evidence list....

norseman

The track may enlarge is snow due to melting but the snow melting doesnt move the tracks farther apart. I think snow tracks are excellent because something made them and unlike sand or something the hoaxer cannot just rake away the hoaxing evidence.

Here you go. Now I am going to be very skeptical about this three mile track line that they so happen to have found in the middle of nowhere. In every track find there has to be a beginning and an end. Here in this video they are just videoing the end of a track way but have no mention of where it started. And I think that this is just as important as to where this track way is ending. We could know way more about what ever made these tracks to where these tracks first started.

The other thing the tracks look like it had just snowed and in no way do they look like they were just made. But going backwards on those tracks would or could tell you a lot of what ever made them was doing before it got to that point. I would rather want to know what it was doing before I go into the woods looking for some thing I have no idea about. Especially seeing that it was huge tracks like those. I know that when I stalk I some times will walk side step and stop ever so often and stand still with my bow. Logs are dangerous and walking on them is a hazard. Even small ones since they can twist your ankle or even break a ankle by getting caught in between so that part of this video is strange . But then again why were they out that far and why did they find these tracks since they said they were miles away from people .  Was this a well traveled snowmobile trail? it was then this might be a reason why this creature would be in this area. Why did they not speak much about game in that area or if they even had found any out there. I mean prints are just prints and they just do not roam an area to roam that area. They are just like any other creature and have needs and do not waste time or the energy to waste on surviving.

43 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Here you go. Now I am going to be very skeptical about this three mile track line that they so happen to have found in the middle of nowhere. In every track find there has to be a beginning and an end. Here in this video they are just videoing the end of a track way but have no mention of where it started. And I think that this is just as important as to where this track way is ending. We could know way more about what ever made these tracks to where these tracks first started.

The other thing the tracks look like it had just snowed and in no way do they look like they were just made. But going backwards on those tracks would or could tell you a lot of what ever made them was doing before it got to that point. I would rather want to know what it was doing before I go into the woods looking for some thing I have no idea about. Especially seeing that it was huge tracks like those. I know that when I stalk I some times will walk side step and stop ever so often and stand still with my bow. Logs are dangerous and walking on them is a hazard. Even small ones since they can twist your ankle or even break a ankle by getting caught in between so that part of this video is strange . But then again why were they out that far and why did they find these tracks since they said they were miles away from people .  Was this a well traveled snowmobile trail? it was then this might be a reason why this creature would be in this area. Why did they not speak much about game in that area or if they even had found any out there. I mean prints are just prints and they just do not roam an area to roam that area. They are just like any other creature and have needs and do not waste time or the energy to waste on surviving.

The problem is that most people do not think like a crime investigator or even a bigfoot researcher. Documenting things in a way that would be useful for follow on investigations. 

Most people set down their beer and pick up their Iphone. 

Regardless of opinions up to this point the one example of the incredible span between the one footprint and the disturbance of the snow on top of the log was MORE than impressive, If It was me there that one item, coupled with the shape of the tracks would pretty much settle things. Unless the snowmobiler was looking at things in reverse and it wasn't a step up onto the log but rather a jump from the log to the print which would then APPEAR to be a giant walking /hop span to get onto the log when instead it was a leap down. Would have been a bit more convincing had he pointed out 'toes' facing toward the log. Cannot remember if that was the case.

I watched this again and just to clear a couple things up:

They ran across the trackway in the middle.  They start out following it one direction (up the hill it seems), then stop and go back and follow it the other direction (down to the lake).  They talk about going to the "other side" which I think means the other side of where their snowmobiles are located.

The Facebook or finding bigfoot group that posted it stated that they edited the video for time constraints, so I guess we really don't know the whole story anyhow. 

This was stated to have happened in Minnesota on the border with Canada.  Think International Falls.  The game in that area would include moose, elk, deer, bear, wolf and coyote, but none of those would make the kind of tracks in the video.  The only other possibility is human.

I don't think we should take his statement about nothing around for 100 miles as literal.  I think it's just saying there's nothing around for many miles.  I don't think they're on an established snowmobile trail.  I know my friends and I never used snowmobile trails, we just rode through the woods - and that lake is an invitation of sorts.  (It's a thrill to ride a lake.)  The video is taken fairly early in the day because it starts getting dark by 4:00 in winter and 5:00 on either side of the depths of winter and they had sunlight during the video.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2018 at 6:50 AM, norseman said:

Example or foot pathology section.

http://www2.isu.edu/~meldd/fxnlmorph.html

That is very sad that Meldrum spent precious moments of his life on that foolery.  Almost as sad as his illuminating academic paper on the eyes of Todd Standing's puppets.  Though he pulled that paper from his site after backlash.

The truth is Cripplefoot is Ivan Marx stupidity. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Yetie9

This video seems that it is indeed a track of something and not paralelled by human or hoax footprints.  The length of stride to the log is impressive as is the deep snow that would show a dragging of feet etc.  As an avid hunter, tracks are a main and mostly undisputed fact of existence of the animal being hunted.  Its the most definitive proof of an animal besides seeing it.

On 4/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, norseman said:

1) REPORTS

Our man DWA would be clicking his heels right now!

2) FOOT CASTS

Especially the Bossburg tracks from my home of Stevens County! Whoop!

3) PGF

Only 3rd!?? Whaaaaaaa? Yup......read it and weep Sweaty Yeti and Kitakaze. 

4) INDIAN FOLKLORE

I’d place this up near the top. It’s my opinion that the Hobbit proved local folklore. Minus the woo of course.

5) AUDIO RECORDINGS

I put very little faith in this stuff, I’ve listened to a lot of Coyote calls and other mundane animals claimed to be Bigfoot. The Sierra sounds are not Coyotes. I will withhold judgement there. Kinda sounds like uncle Bob with a gravelly voice in the bushes with his foot caught in a bear trap.

6) DERMAL RIDGES

Yes they can be faked! Just like tracks! But what about the ones that supposedly show a cut that has healed? And on a track over the span of many years and hundreds of miles apart? Chilcutt claimed it was the same creature.....

1) REPORTS : Talk to your Man DWA... Oh wait you can't :) I could proxy onto a database and forge a Sighting.  Reports are useless.

2) FOOT CASTS

Especially the Bossburg tracks from my home of Stevens County! Whoop!

Hometown bias, no reason to bleeve they were real. Really? You believe this?

cmonnowserius.jpg

3) PGF

Only 3rd!?? Whaaaaaaa? Yup......read it and weep Sweaty Yeti and Kitakaze. 

Kaze's looooooooooong gone and yep the PGF was a fake. 

4) INDIAN FOLKLORE

I’d place this up near the top. It’s my opinion that the Hobbit proved local folklore. Minus the woo of course.

My common sense and my connections to Native communities puts the woo on you. I can find monkeyman lore in several regions/religions and continents. The Younger Generation respect tales of SS, but they don't bleeve them, nor should they. Stop turning to the Native peoples to prove your myth.

5) AUDIO RECORDINGS

I put very little faith in this stuff

Good. Why? Short of visual and a trackway you kinda remember from your childhood why would you discount audio?

6) DERMAL RIDGES

Yes they can be faked! Just like tracks! 

And they have been proven to be. Just like tracks.

Norse are you a gambling and/or religious kinda fellow?

I've still got 2 points left, but you kinda suck at Finding this Bigfoot fella. You talk a lot though, no results. No offense though... :)

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Of course you meant to be offensive! Your an internet troll! No worries though, I dont give two shits what you think or if you think I suck or if Im just a big talker. :) Dont care!

I do like to pack my mules in the mountains though. And I’m always armed. And if Bigfoot doesnt exist that will not break my heart either. Im having a good time.

7D77EB38-2D70-414E-A05A-DD411583FC15.jpeg

Edited by norseman
Added pic
  • Upvote 2

"Stop turning to the Native peoples to prove your myth." 

Funny...to the Natives I've talked to...it's not a myth.  

As a Six Nations Mohawk myself, I don't think it a myth either.

Somebody talks a lot alright, an yet offers so little...besides the trollin' nonsense. 

• Upvote 1

Whole lotta folklore that not even Finding Bigfoot TM can nail down.

Must be frustrating.

At the very least the Crippledfoot should have been the first Beast to have been caught ;)

How you gonna catch a Bigfoot if  you can't even catch a Cripplefoot?

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Now that is awesome. As I have said before ,it is not really all that important if the creature exists or not. We know where we stand on that subject. 

The big picture and the most important part of it all is enjoying nature, going out and about in the great outdoors with friends and especially family. 

Teaching the youth of today to appreciate nature and setting aside modern technology and really enjoying all this beautiful planet has to offer. 

Sure there is a lot of ugly, but there is so much beauty to enjoy. I am very thankful for being raised on a farm raising animals for food. Growing fabulous gardens. All the work and sweat was well worth it. I have my parents to thank for that. 

My father was stern and taught me to appreciate all of that. He said he was fortunate to have two beautiful daughters and giant strong farm hand. 

• Upvote 2

Mark my words cripplefoot is the nail in the Logical coffin.

It was, by definition, crippled, and still evaded any and all detection.

Except for its prints.

That's some kinda special.

My Dad only had one kid -- me -- but his older brothers were skeptics and I'm glad it rubbed off on me.

krantz.jpg

here's footage of a limping crippled bigfoot taken by Ivan Marx.

Holy s*** guys it can't get any faker than this now can it?

Patterson-Gimlin,

Love the great outdoors as well, be it with family an friends or on my own...it's majestic.

Born an raised in the city back east, when I moved out here to BC, it's like walkin' into one of those National Geographic wilderness programs I watched in my youth.

Giant farm hand... :) ...:drinks:

Pat...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Pat. You are one cool dude. 

I really enjoy interaction with you. 

I appreciate you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures.  Your insight and knowledge with me. 

It is people like you that help me keep a glimmer of hope that the creature might exist. 

I am along way from accepting it. I am of course as a scientist and a skeptic because there is no concrete evidence in my mind to believe otherwise. 

However, it is people like you that give me hope and keep me interested in the possibility. 

1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Except for its prints.

My Dad only had one kid -- me -- but his older brothers were skeptics and I'm glad it rubbed off on me.

krantz.jpg

Holy s*** guys it can't get any faker than this now can 

I certainlydon't agree with your method of delivering information. 

I have no problem with your message. 

I completely agree with you that the Bossburg tracks are forgery perpetrated by Ivan Marx.

However unless you are here to to truly debunk such flimsy evidence or guilty of the claims which have been bestowed upon you. 

You might want to tone it down and explain why the creature is of mythical proportions. 

Just declaring the creature is a forgery is a disservice to those of us who actually agree with you. Tell us why. 

I certainly hope I have not offended you. 

Please consider it is obvious to the skeptical observer that it is no wonder your declarations are considered trolling 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Except for its prints.

krantz.jpg

Holy s*** guys it can't get any faker than this now can it?

So your dad was a Bigfoot believer?

I think that Ivan’s video was debunked by Byrne about 50 years ago. Congratulations.....on your sentiments.

Of course you’ll notice that the film was shot not in winter, and some time later, than when the tracks where found. Can you prove that the tracks have any relation to the film? The Bossburg tracks could have easily been made by a real bigfoot. Or even hoaxed by someone else. And Marx simply looked to cash in on the event by a follow on film.

Either way....this is ANIMAL PLANET’S list.....not mine. If your feverishly looking to convince someone, Im sure they have a public relations dept