Homo Heidelbergensis

norseman

What would your Homo H. look like covered in hair, with a short neck? (Do they have enough bones to know the neck configuration?) He might be a suitable date for Patty.

7 hours ago, BC witness said:

What would your Homo H. look like covered in hair, with a short neck? (Do they have enough bones to know the neck configuration?) He might be a suitable date for Patty.

I found this interesting. Neanderthals were shorter versions on Heidelbergensis. Warning. The Thal is drawn in the buff.

BFF Patron

Looking at size comparisons,  I wonder how much diet and food availability had to do with size differences?.   During the ice ages,  those trying to subsist must have had a real struggle to get enough food.   Plant based food rare,  grazers must have been starving,   and those that hunt grazing animals would be in for long hunts to have success.    Even during modern time humans have gotten larger due to better diet and food availability.  .  

Looking at size comparisons,  I wonder how much diet and food availability had to do with size differences?.   During the ice ages,  those trying to subsist must have had a real struggle to get enough food.   Plant based food rare,  grazers must have been starving,   and those that hunt grazing animals would be in for long hunts to have success.    Even during modern time humans have gotten larger due to better diet and food availability.  .

I believe that this would explain why migration would be so important for any humans. Also why primates stayed in areas where food for them was there for the picking. As far as man goes man just had to keep moving and find better land to provide what was needed for man to survive. Success was had by migration. Explains why DNA of humans is spread out to different reaches of the world . From Asia to the Middle East to North America and to Europe all tracked by DNA research by a starting point of Africa. Humans have developed by changed of environment and climates. All this took time to develop and take shape.

So I can just imagine what to placed with these creatures and how they developed to fit in. Something that is maybe being hid from us that can change our way on how we fit into history or how the world fits into history it self. It seems like now man is being changed to fit older in history then originally thought. Our time line does not fit to what has been taught. Our knowledge of who we are in history is changing in front of our own eyes and science is staring to get stumped with our time line. I am just laughing at this cause our books are all wrong except one.