Formations larger than just sticks

Midnight Owl

Let me just offer that some of our DMNs are more of a hindrance to understanding than for others, hmm? Well, in this field anyway. A muscular DMN is quite useful for other endeavors. The trick might be the ability to select the right tool for the particular job. I wouldn't say I'd suppress defaults if I were, say, limbing a tree. But here? I need all the cranial entropy I can muster.  

To consider the question at hand? Undoubtedly.  I frame it to be: What tweaks the consciousness of a sentient non-human being to construct piles of wood, in specific patterns, out in the boonies?  If that question doesn't intrigue you, I'd only ask....

What in the world are you doing wasting your time here then?  (And damnit man, for gawd's sake, get your DMN under control before you do yourself lasting damage!)    

DMN?

1 hour ago, WSA said:

What tweaks the consciousness of a sentient non-human being to construct piles of wood, in specific patterns, out in the boonies? 

Your problem is that you assume a sentient non-human being constructed the whatever, because you think it is fun to do so. 

• 5 years later...

humans, especially their children, love to build useless structures out in the woods. I know that madison and her boyfriend southwind like to claim that every little "fort" made from discarded pallets is the creation of BF but....

HUH!?!?!

• Downvote 1

Ah, now isn't that cute! He's trying to troll me! 

Digging up a five-year-old thread... you must be really, really bored. I know I am.

• Haha 4

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic