Squatchy McSquatch

Has Mrs. Patterson Ever Made a Public Statement Re the PGF?

Squatchy McSquatch

Beyond a couple of pics posted by Tom Biscardi there is little known about Mrs. Patterson.

Has she ever spoken publicly about the PGF?

There used to be a website [supposedly run by her people] that went down many years ago. If anyone remembers the domain there might be something through the wayback machine.

Munns had some contact, as did MK Davis I believe.

Anyone?

Patterson-Gimlin

I have often wondered what she has to say about the film. I was told years back that she doesn't discuss it. At least not publicly 

Munns should know. He obviously has spoken with her. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Cotter

skeptic-cartoon.gif?w=300

Edited by Cotter
  • Upvote 3

Squatchy McSquatch

The Real Reason We Haven't Found BigFooT

1448944977006.jpg

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

hiflier

HA HA. 'Nuther BEAUT!

Squatchy McSquatch

So I've been looking over this for a couple of days and can't find any link to the expired mrspatterson page, if you will.

The wayback machine isn't bf friendly, in that it seems a lot of bf sites came and went over the years.

I did come across some links (post'em later) from a fellow who claimed to be writing a book about the pgf. He stated the $10 000 asking price was a figure bandied around, but usually used to Mark up skeptical productions. This bloke alleges that the film was available for less ( didn't state how less) and on a sliding scale depending how probf the show was, and how much of the film they wanted to use.

Again, does anyone have the link for the expired 'Patriciaspeople-endorsed' website that went down years ago?

Bigfoothunter
On 5/14/2018 at 9:49 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I have often wondered what she has to say about the film. I was told years back that she doesn't discuss it. At least not publicly 

Munns should know. He obviously has spoken with her. 

I have spoken to Mrs. P on several occasions and she believes that her husband and Gimlin's encounter did happen as the two me said it had.

Patterson-Gimlin
3 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

I have spoken to Mrs. P on several occasions and she believes that her husband and Gimlin's encounter did happen as the two me said it had.

Thanks very much for the information 

Glad to see you back on here. 

Hope you are doing well. 

Twist
4 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Thanks for the info BFH, glad to see you back.

OkieFoot

BH, I concur with P-G and Twist; it's nice to see you back on here again. 

And thanks for sharing what Mrs. Patterson has shared with you in the past.

hiflier

Ditto, it was great to see your post. Nice to have you back.

Squatchy McSquatch
9 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Thanks for coming out but I'm interested in any public statements Mrs Patterson has made about the PGF.

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Thanks for coming out but I'm interested in any public statements Mrs Patterson has made about the PGF.

I am as well.  They might not change anything for any of us but I think they would prove interesting.  Now the Public statement thing brings up a really good point I think too often gets missed:

Many of the things we are told about the players in the PGF and statements attributed to them come somewhat second hand.  We might hear a book author say, "Roger said <this or that>."  This could be true or not.  It could be what was said or it could also be a complete error no matter how well-intentioned by the person reporting it.  If a recording exists such as a TV or Radio interview then we can hear it for ourselves and the context intended.  

Any Public statements by Mrs. Patterson or any of the players in the PGF would be good to have and consider.

Squatchy McSquatch

A second/third hand party on a fb group claims to have spoken to Mrs Patterson over the phone and that the Patterson children are determined to stay uninvolved in the whole thing.

Just sayin’

Backdoc
16 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

A second/third hand party on a fb group claims to have spoken to Mrs Patterson over the phone and that the Patterson children are determined to stay uninvolved in the whole thing.

Just sayin’

I have no problem for anyone to relate if they talked to Mrs. Patterson, Gimlin, ,Hoaxing Heironimus, and so on.  I don't run in those circles or have those contacts.   I just put the most weight on hearing statements for myself where I can put them in context.  Take this interview from Gimlin offered here.  We can hear what he states word for word and judge for ourselves.  We can also consider the statement made closer to the event might be more accurate: