Squatchy McSquatch

Has Mrs. Patterson Ever Made a Public Statement Re the PGF?

Daniel Perez

I have compiled the largest specific bibliography on the P-G film (never published; 29 pages) and spoke with Pat Patterson by phone in the Summer of 1990 and the only thing she told me that I could use for publication was very brief: "wow, I was really surprised," by her late husband's film. This was published in Bigfoot At Bluff Creek. When I saw her in person at her home in Yakima in May 2009 she told me that she is: "I am not a public person" and does NOT want to be quoted about the P-G film. She did say she was LIVID over the photo Tom Biscardi posted on his website of the both of them, and that she called him to take it down immediately.

I have looked far and wide in published newspaper accounts for her quoted words and I have yet to find any. If there are, I suspect they would be "fake news," as the saying goes.

With regard to Greg Long, she did say that he tried to interview her and she said "NO," and that he put his foot in the door, so she could not close it (remember, Greg is close to being 2 feet taller than Pat Patterson?) and she told him that if he didn't leave immediately she was going to call the sheriff. 

She did show me some notebooks that Roget kept and one thing is abundantly clear, again, for me, is that when the subject WAS FIRST SEEN it was getting up, in essence squatting at the creek bed.

• Upvote 2

Huntster
On 8/15/2018 at 1:40 PM, Squatchy McSquatch said:

My reason for this thread all began with Gimlin’s wife, and tales of her being ridiculed/teased both at work and about town.

i’ve never heard of similar things directed at Mrs. Patterson. Then I got to thinking... what do we know about Mrs P — other than she holds the rights to the film?

Perhaps Mrs. Patterson is smart enough to keep from being ridiculed and teased by avoiding public statements for skeptics to use to ridicule, tease, and belittle her with?

Anonymity is a wise tactic at times, isn’t it, Mr. McSquatch?

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Hunster wrote:

Perhaps Mrs. Patterson is smart enough to keep from being ridiculed and teased by avoiding public statements for skeptics to use to ridicule, tease, and belittle her with?

Anonymity is a wise tactic at times, isn’t it, Mr. McSquatch?

Great to see you out here on the open Forum, Hunster!  Welcome back. :) 

Good point, in your post. The skeptics are especially fond of 'anonymity'. ;)  

On the other forum I'm posting on, I just had a conversation with a friend about that. He told me an interesting experience he had some years ago, talking on YouTube...(in the 'comments' section under Bigfoot-related videos)….with one of the Jref skeptics/trolls.

Here is part of our conversation...

kerchak: "I used to engage that Gilbert Syndrome idiot (he also posts on JREF/ISF)."

Me: "I have seen Gilbert Syndrome's posts on Jref/ISF....but don't recall how extreme he is, in his mockery....and stupidity. 
How was he on Youtube.....pretty insulting??"

kerchak:  "Oh yes mate. On YouTube Gilbert Syndrome was a pain in the backside. Very insulting. He's in England and some years ago I offered to buy him a ticket and to accompany him to a certainly Cryptozoology Symposium here and I said he could belittle, mock and insult crypto folks to their faces instead of doing it incognito behind a keyboard. I knew he wouldn't have the bravely to accept, and he didn't. He stopped posting to me after that. I called his bluff and he wouldn't continue."

"Critical thinkers".  :lol:

Twist
9 hours ago, Daniel Perez said:

I have compiled the largest specific bibliography on the P-G film (never published; 29 pages) and spoke with Pat Patterson by phone in the Summer of 1990 and the only thing she told me that I could use for publication was very brief: "wow, I was really surprised," by her late husband's film. This was published in Bigfoot At Bluff Creek. When I saw her in person at her home in Yakima in May 2009 she told me that she is: "I am not a public person" and does NOT want to be quoted about the P-G film. She did say she was LIVID over the photo Tom Biscardi posted on his website of the both of them, and that she called him to take it down immediately.

I have looked far and wide in published newspaper accounts for her quoted words and I have yet to find any. If there are, I suspect they would be "fake news," as the saying goes.

With regard to Greg Long, she did say that he tried to interview her and she said "NO," and that he put his foot in the door, so she could not close it (remember, Greg is close to being 2 feet taller than Pat Patterson?) and she told him that if he didn't leave immediately she was going to call the sheriff. 

She did show me some notebooks that Roget kept and one thing is abundantly clear, again, for me, is that when the subject WAS FIRST SEEN it was getting up, in essence squatting at the creek bed.

Hopefully people leave her alone, Patty being real or fake should make no difference in this woman’s choice to stay out of the public eye.   Everyone should have that right.  Hopefully skeptics and footers respect her decision.

Huntster
47 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

.......Great to see you out here on the open Forum, Hunster!  Welcome back. :)........

Thanks, Sweaty! It’s really great to be back and able to converse with great proponents like you. You are a brave and persistent proponent in the face of pure hatred “over there”. I’m impressed with your ability to mix it up with them for so long and so well.

If you are still in contact with Kerchak, please give him my best regards. I miss him.

I’m not good at discerning the ISF identity of the skeptics playing here (it would take a bit of time and current membership there), but it isn’t difficult to determine a member here as being an infiltrator. 

The mentality of of such an individual is curious, to say the least. I can’t imagine why such people invest so much in subterfuge over this issue. If they really like the spy games, why don’t they enter the national intelligence community or law enforcement and do it for real? Why play games with a freaking bigfoot discussion forum? I can’t imagine what they seek to gain other than some sort of warped form of entertainment. 

gigantor

I think this thread has run its course. There is nothing else to discuss.

• Upvote 1