norseman

45 acp vs 10mm

norseman
BFF Donor
4 hours ago, PBeaton said:

Oh sure...rub it in ! haha ! 

Remember Bob Munden ?

xcCRqu.gif

Thats Cowboy quick draw! No! Not that good! Cowboy Action shooting ia slower, includes carbines and shotguns too. 

PBeaton

I ever win the lottery, I'm doin' that once a week haha ! 

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

• Haha 1

Bigjeepman

PBeaton  is that a henry golden boy 4570?  What a sweet rifle  

PBeaton

Bigjeepman,

A Henry Big Boy large lever carbine in 44 magnum. I don't own any of those...but if I win the lottery... :) 

Pat...

MIB

The super blackhawk in the bottom left is interesting.   To my knowledge Ruger never offered the square backed "Dragoon" grip frame and the 4-5/8" barrel together.    I suspect that is custom ... I had a 7-1/2 inch barreled gun cut down like that back in the 80s only mine was blued.   Interesting thing ... that appears to be a S&W red ramp front sight, not a Ruger offering.   Cool gun.

MIB

PBeaton

MIB,

Mag-na-port did a small run of them way back, always liked them. Called a Ruger Super Blackhawk Tomahawk, 44 mag. Besides bein' mag na ported, it was supposed to have been gone over an refined.

Pat...

Image result for mag-na-port ruger super blackhawk tomahawk 44 magImage result for mag-na-port ruger super blackhawk tomahawk 44 mag

wm_1923985.jpg

Edited by PBeaton