PBeaton

Big Legend movie...

guyzonthropus
BFF Donor

Which movie was it that came out about four years ago where there were a few sasquatches coming around a drum circle of something of indians& teepees? I never saw it and I can't remember the name of it......

BeansBaxter78

Are you talking about Primal Rage? That had Bigfoot and some natives in it. Primal Rage was interesting because it showed Bigfoot using tools and wearing armor. I watched Big Legend this weekend and I liked it. I'd watch it again. 

NatFoot
BFF Donor

I wasted my money on this over the weekend. :D

How ridiculous. Terrible costume too.

Squatchy McSquatch

I streamed it. Didn’t cost me a penny.

norseman
BFF Donor

Just watched this, one of the better ones out there!

Quazimoto

Finally got my DVD in (I'm poor, so I had to wait for slow ass Amazon free shipping - LOL).

Actually really liked the movie.  Sure, it's not gonna light the entertainment world on fire or anything, but it was a fun romp and easily in the top quarter of Bigfoot related movies out there IMO.

BlackRockBigfoot

I watched this today and really enjoyed it.  I went in with rather low expectations, but was very pleasantly surprised. The acting and script were much better than you would expect from a low budget film.  

And what is the deal with Lance Henriksen and Bigfoot movies?  He is in every other one that comes out???

AtlantiS

I liked it...better than most out there...and it seems its gonna be a series of movies...

Treadstone

I watched this movie on Netflix a month or two back. Although interesting and somewhat entertaining. I found what I call a major flaw in the movie. The main character that lost his newly engaged wife to be, said he was in Special Forces. Yet he didn't deploy any of what he learned in his supposed training. We all know that SF people use stealth to get close to their target...Mercy sakes this dude didn't even look for tracks!

I will watch the next couple ones that trails off from this first one.

Edited by Treadstone