Possible Rock Chunkers Modus Operandi

Midnight Owl

Those creatures in picture or even in the thermos compared to what we see with that jeep. They look very small as though they are young ones. They almost seem like pygmies. And that would be very rare. That little dark hair one does look like a little one in that last picture. Almost pygmy like.

The jeep was on my side of the road.  The subject was across the road and back about 30 feet.  I'd estimate the distance from me at total of 30-40 yards.  We were planning on coming back the following day but severe thunderstorms moved in making it too dangerous.  

On 7/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, norseman said:

That looks like the rear end of a black bear?

I think it looks like that because that's exactly what it is.

:D

That is not a 8 foot tall bipedal creature .

1 hour ago, Midnight Owl said:

The jeep was on my side of the road.  The subject was across the road and back about 30 feet.  I'd estimate the distance from me at total of 30-40 yards.  We were planning on coming back the following day but severe thunderstorms moved in making it too dangerous.  

Just post the video instead of the still shots.

It much easier to us to determine what you were seeing by a video . I would like to see how the movement was on thermal .

My  ATN  thermal camera looks much better in video than trying to capture still images . I bet yours is the same way.

Edited by 7.62

On 7/3/2018 at 6:47 PM, norseman said:

That looks like the rear end of a black bear?

8 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I think it looks like that because that's exactly what it is.

:D

That is not a 8 foot tall bipedal creature .

7.62, your confident assertion is not correct but that can be expected since perhaps you are unfamiliar with the investigators.  Neither Burnette nor Riggs are/were stupid individuals or hoaxers. Mr. Burnette is a rural man for sure (see clip below and you can find his books quite cheap at the usual places).

If a black bear appeared in front of them with its behind to the camera  it is a no brainer they would be able to identify it as most of us would.  An inexperienced witness in the forest thinks a bigfoot is a bear but let's be honest, the photo is inconclusive. Honestly, that was the first color shot I have seen of that angle.  The only other photo I have seen is in the b/w book and the color image certainly does look like a hunched over normal animal.  However, put into context, it is not a bear.  I won't go into the storyline as that would spoil the experience for intrepid researchers who look a little deeper.

https://www.houstoniamag.com/articles/2014/4/30/bigfoot-hiding-big-thicket-east-texas-may-2014

and apologies for inadvertently throwing this into the wrong thread.  My memory of the photo was a bit off and does not appear to be bunched up creatures.  That shot seems to be just one.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1