norseman

A collection of Bigfoot sightings caught on film

norseman

• Upvote 2

norseman

The one at :50, the way it holds it arms kinda out and back? Reminds me of a chimp.

7558D6E6-85CE-4895-97DA-A6BE7CB08D71.jpeg

PBeaton

Cool find norseman, I've not seen a bunch of those. 

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing . I have seen all of them . Some compelling  and some not so much. 

• Upvote 1

norseman

Some are absolute hoaxes for sure. Standing and white yeti I noticed. 

Somerset

The White BF is one of my favorites and I'm sure its not a hoax. 

• Upvote 1

Pdub

Excellent compilation but some of those are just plain ridiculous...

• Upvote 1

NatFoot

Some good ones in there. I've always liked the one where the mother has the baby and runs between the rocks. I do admit the circumstances are a bit peculiar though.

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot

I've seen most of these before but there were some new ones. Several have been posted and discussed on here before.

The very first one was posted on here. It was filmed in Alberta by a family and was the one where you hear a young girl say "It's not a human". I'm sure everyone recognized the Stacy Brown thermal footage, along with portions of the Memorial Day footage and Independence Day footage. I know the one showing something with a pair of eyes peeking in the open window was talked about on here. That was an odd one. 

• Upvote 1

salubrious

The majority are hoaxes; some, like Standing's, are completely debunked such that I lost a bit of credulity of the due diligence applied to the making of this video. Just look for the head not being forward of the shoulders instead atop the shoulders like any human. BF's head is forward and down of the shoulders.

A few look like the real deal but of those, maybe five? Also a few actual apes...

• Upvote 2

Big Stinky

Some really good stuff here...others not so much !

Besides the PGF gold standard I like the Mississippi skunk ape clip, the Alberta family video, the one filmed by the hikers on the wooded hill ,the Manitoba video where the subject is walking off the road into the tall grass and the trail cam video of the subject running hunched over along the fence row.

On the fence about the white bigfoot although I believe the facial dimensions were found to be way off human proportions.

The face in the window looks way too CGI ish and anything Todd Standing....... PLEASE....

You left out the Hoffman clip..btw

Thanks for sharing...

salubrious

The Stillwater Minnesota clip seems like it could be genuine. The shin rise looks right as well as the head location.

A friend of mine used to live very close to where that happened, and she had some really odd experiences with wood knocks and the like right by her house. They convinced her that BF was real, and that was about the same time that clip was shot.