Field trips 2.0

BC witness

Brian, that should be a very capable rig. The Rubicon comes with some very useful offroad gear, like locking diffs and extra low axle and transfer case ratios. I hope your area of Fla wasn't too badly torn up by that latest hurricane.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brian said:

Just got a 2016 jeep Rubicon. So I am going to start getting back out in the Green swamp FL.Took a 20 mile drive through Sunday! As it cools off will do more exploring off road!

IMG_0594.jpg

Sweet!

• Like 1

Admin
3 hours ago, MIB said:

2022.   Arrived a month ago yesterday.   Got the plates on Friday.   It's on its second tank of gas.

Very nice. That thing will go anywhere!

Enjoy it.

Nice wheels...congrats with the new Jeep. It will confidently transport you hither and yon in the backcountry. There is plenty of time for add-ons and customizing your new rig. Just enjoy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, norseman said:

Two mouth creek. Priest Lake.

Wolf hunting. Found a dead one.🤷🏻‍♂️

680BB792-1A99-4B75-AE49-D86735C76390.jpeg

6293898C-BB9C-4EB4-9DD6-A1C1B8635F94.jpeg

4E39A6FF-77D3-4BA1-9C0D-3EFCD0B97C19.jpeg

52F13139-5FC1-411F-BAAB-7A97310C0D95.jpeg

Beautiful area. The road is pretty narrow. Are there many spots to park along the road if you wanted to venture into the forest?

6 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Beautiful area. The road is pretty narrow. Are there many spots to park along the road if you wanted to venture into the forest?

A few. Part of that road is not Subaru friendly. You will need a bit of a lift to get through. The end of the road makes a loop.

22 hours ago, norseman said:

A few. Part of that road is not Subaru friendly. You will need a bit of a lift to get through. The end of the road makes a loop.

That may depend on who’s driving the Subaru. 😂

My wife’s Crosstrek has a lift and tires, but thankfully, it hasn’t been off road. She has been with me when I take my Jeep places that I find fun. She doesn’t always agree.

• Haha 1

Nice Jeep @MIB. They’re definitely way to easy to spend money on. I believe that you can fit 35s without a lift on a JL. I’m not positive though. Mine is on its third lift. There are days that I wish I didn’t have 37s. It can be a pain to get into after a long day. 

• gigantor unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic