Whistler

Very Interesting Recording from 1979

Whistler

Ran across this on Soundcloud, and I didn't see it posted here- it's a recording of an unknown creature captured near Mt. Vernon, VA in 1979. Here's the link to the audio, and the back story. Enjoy & Let me know what y'all think :)

Unknown Creature Audio Clip

&

Backstory of Recording

Cheers!

JustCurious

This is an interesting account.  There seem to have been numerous witnesses, including one of the investigating LEO, according to the forum discussion.  The Sound Cloud recording isn't very clear - it just sounded like someone heavy breathing into a mic, but the one that he posted on the forum is a bit clearer although very distant. 

I also find it interesting that when asked how they did it, the purported hoaxers have nothing to say.  I have a hard time buying that teenagers would keep at this over such an extended period of time. 

Twist

Great find Whistler.  

A very interesting account.   I did not listen to the whole recording because as JC stated, I don’t hear much other than breathing.    That being said, the multiple accounts and discussion on the forum link provided is very interesting and intriguing.  

WSA

Spent two stints in NOVA, including early childhood (Pre-K>>>3d grade) in the early 1960s along the Parkway between Alexandria and Mt. Vernon. Those woods along the Potomac were the first I ever explored. I can't say I had any kind of out of the ordinary experience in those years, BUT.....two incidents that occurred about 25 years later, miles up the river (but still in Fairfax County) puzzle and intrigue me to this day.   

Whistler

Squatchy area for sure- do you have links to the two incidents your talking about WSA? Always looking for good sightings..

Cheers!