Whistler

Interesting clip from Central Oregon..

NathanFooter

Nope, that looks nothing like a sasquatch. 

BC witness
47 minutes ago, NathanFooter said:

Nope, that looks nothing like a sasquatch. 

Agreed. The figure is much too human; short arms, upright head location, gait nothing like Patty's.

wiiawiwb

The best part of this video (IMO) was the gait analysis of Patty and the other people.  It really illuminates the walk difference.

OKBFFan

So has anything else come to light after this video has been out there a bit?

Huntster
1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

The best part of this video (IMO) was the gait analysis of Patty and the other people.  It really illuminates the walk difference.

Agreed, but the forward leaning posture of Patty as she walked seemed absent in this video. The subject was much more up straight as he walked. That doesn’t condemn it as a hoax, but it was something I noticed. It might have been that such a posture was because of walking through tall grass or short brush, and Patty was walking faster and on an open sand bar.

Of course, this video is just like all others that are not obvious hoaxes; it proves nothing. It’s just more tantalizing photographic evidence that can’t prove anything or be conclusively condemned as a hoax. It’s fun to watch and wonder about, but it’s not the rifle shot that could change everything.

Huntster

LOL......looks like the same field, this time with a light that isn’t powerful enough to illuminate the subject. No screaming girls this time, just a bunch of young guys; the very type of Bozos who would hoax just because they haven’t got anything better to do (at least the hoaxers of 40-50 years ago were trying to cash in on their efforts.......most of todays hoaxers seem to just be bored clowns).

Now I’m ready to call them both intentional hoaxes.

Old Time Lifter

To me, it screams (loudly) hoax.  I think "ThinkerThunker" has been conned/suckered.  Personally, I've thought that several of his "line" comparison videos have been misleading and forced, this one is especially bad.  His one of the Yellowstone BF following the buffalos was interesting though...

NCBFr

You would honestly think hoaxes would get better over time.  Nope.  This one is terrible.

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing . I like watching obviously staged videos involving poorly made costumes with  blurry effects.