AtlantiS

crippled bigfoot tracks

Patterson-Gimlin

Thank you for explaining that. 

For a time it was my second favorite piece of evidence. After looking into it more and speaking to a few other scientists and Ivan being involved. I have written it off. 

I will continue to be impressed with the Patterson film subject and wait for the results of the examination of a body on a slab 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Arvedis
9 hours ago, norseman said:

But to be fair, the tracks came before the hoaxed filmed cripple bigfoot. 

So its plausible that Marx was simply trying to hitch his caboose to a real event.

Ive been told but have never been able to verify that tracks were found on the flat creek rd as well on the other side of the Columbia river.

https://www.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&entry=s&sa=X&ll=48.7524053,-118.0419335&z=13&ftid=0x536290c7154f89f1:0x57f4ff7958d8693e&q=Bossburg,+WA+99126&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D&ved=2ahUKEwit5q-67LXdAhXaIzQIHff_BTcQ8gEwAHoECAsQBw

True, both Meldrum and Krantz studied the Bossburg site and consider the cripplefoot casts to be valid tracks.

It's easy to forget the antics of Marx since today we are overwhelmed with hoaxers. 

Edited by Arvedis

gigantor
On 8/8/2018 at 0:08 PM, AtlantiS said:

These casts are from J. Susemiehl the border patrol his daughter in law who lives here in town gave them to me...in dirt on the crippled foot are still some hairs attached. ....could be interesting to examine them..

Are you going to have them examined?

AtlantiS
On 9/22/2018 at 9:45 PM, gigantor said:

Are you going to have them examined?

Well depends on how much the cost will be, to examined them....

norseman
On 8/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, AtlantiS said:

20180807_184317.jpgToday i got a big surprise...one of my co-workers brought me two original casts of the crippled bigfoot taken in 1968 in Bossburg by J. Susemiehl

2018-08-07 19.21.37.jpg

Do you live in Colville?

AtlantiS
29 minutes ago, norseman said:

Do you live in Colville?

Yes...

norseman

Cool. I have a ranch in Rice. And a business in Colville.

Cotter

Does anyone know where someone can get hair samples tested and possibly how much it would cost?  

I've got a guy supposedly bringing me some samples he collected - he's got a pal that allegedly has been having ongoing experiences.

Twist

^^ Wouldn’t be a bad idea if somewhere on the BFF we had a list of reliable resources or references for things such as labs for testing samples or things of that nature.  

• Upvote 2

OkieFoot

^^

Twist, I think that's a good idea you proposed. You just never know when someone might come across some hair, etc. and may want to get it tested if it's not from an obvious source.

There is a lab in Oklahoma City that does this type of testing. In the last Finding Bigfoot show from Oklahoma, the team took a hair sample to the lab for testing. 

Cotter, I wish you good luck in finding a lab and maybe it won't be cost prohibitive.

MindSquatch
7 hours ago, Cotter said:

Does anyone know where someone can get hair samples tested and possibly how much it would cost?  

I've got a guy supposedly bringing me some samples he collected - he's got a pal that allegedly has been having ongoing experiences.

Been sitting on a hair sample from a broken bush that was stepped on as the Bigfoot stepped up on a steep mountain side. It left a 14 inches track in the soft dirt along the shoulder of the road, and when it took it's second step, is when it stepped on the bush leaving behind a hair sample. I'd discovered it when opening up in the wee hours at work. I found another track from a few days earlier by the creek and was keeping a look out for more, and when I saw a broken bush next to the road, it caught my attention. I believe a vehicle startled it in the middle of the night. Not sure what to do with it as I don't want to spend any money on it getting it tested. This is in the Eastern Sierras.

gigantor

^^^ Are the hair follicles still attached?  no hair follicles, no DNA.

Arvedis
43 minutes ago, gigantor said:

^^^ Are the hair follicles still attached?  no hair follicles, no DNA.

Yes and even so, it is no guarantee the sample is not contaminated in some way. That would be very easy to occur without chain of custody.  Unless a sample is preserved in a forensic manner to maintain the chain of custody the results will likely be skewed and unreliable (waste of :money:).  Conditions of the sample should be a high consideration and best guess of the age of the sample.