AtlantiS

crippled bigfoot tracks

AtlantiS

20180807_184317.jpgToday i got a big surprise...one of my co-workers brought me two original casts of the crippled bigfoot taken in 1968 in Bossburg by J. Susemiehl

2018-08-07 19.21.37.jpg

• Upvote 2

norseman

I have the same set.

My ranch is also about a 1/2 hr away from Bossburg.

Congrats!

AtlantiS
41 minutes ago, norseman said:

I have the same set.

My ranch is also about a 1/2 hr away from Bossburg.

Congrats!

Thnx....

BC witness

My friend Thomas Steenburg has the same casts, with the probable bones inked in to show how the skeletal damage caused the form of the print. I'll have to check with him on the identity of the artist, though I seem to recall that It was Grover Krantz.

AtlantiS

These casts are from J. Susemiehl the border patrol his daughter in law who lives here in town gave them to me...in dirt on the crippled foot are still some hairs attached. ....could be interesting to examine them..

Edited by AtlantiS
  • Upvote 1

norseman

So they are the originals?

AtlantiS

Yes....

17 minutes ago, norseman said:

So they are the originals?

Yes

BC witness

Wow, great find.

norseman

Incredible!

Whistler

Incredible Indeed! The 1968 Crippled Tracks are basically enough for me to believe they are out there.. Don’t know how the skeptics could just cast something like that beside.. I’m sure they’re in good hands & again Congrats!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Arvedis

I don't know how he did it but Ivan Marx is back!

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

His involvement is reason enough to believe they are faked. He certainly had the means to study feet anatomy and was linked to hoaxes of the purported creature that supposedly made the tracks. 

PBeaton

AtlantiS,

Interestin' find, have you showed them to Jeff M. ?

Pat...

norseman
9 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

His involvement is reason enough to believe they are faked. He certainly had the means to study feet anatomy and was linked to hoaxes of the purported creature that supposedly made the tracks. 

But to be fair, the tracks came before the hoaxed filmed cripple bigfoot. 

So its plausible that Marx was simply trying to hitch his caboose to a real event.

Ive been told but have never been able to verify that tracks were found on the flat creek rd as well on the other side of the Columbia river.

https://www.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&entry=s&sa=X&ll=48.7524053,-118.0419335&z=13&ftid=0x536290c7154f89f1:0x57f4ff7958d8693e&q=Bossburg,+WA+99126&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D&ved=2ahUKEwit5q-67LXdAhXaIzQIHff_BTcQ8gEwAHoECAsQBw

• Upvote 1