The decline of interest in Sasquatch

Lake County Bigfooot

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

Its not a Moose.....but is it a hoax?

Only bullets will tell.

Ah, I thought you were a moose proponent on this one.

24 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

We've been told 100 times that is a moose. However, I don't see it.

Few know moose better than I. That is not a moose.

Again, unfortunately, no photographic evidence will suffice with Big Science or the skeptic industry. That may well be the reason why attempts to photograph sasquatches into existence died with the PG film (even though the PG event included so much more than just the film). 

Like Paul Freeman soon before his death, I’ve come to realize that the world does not want to accept the reality that other Homo species (other that the sexually disordered Homo sapien types) exist. Once Freeman accepted that fact, he simply continued his own research, documented it, and passed it on. 

3 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Ah, I thought you were a moose proponent on this one.

No. But there was a Moose one where the guy was chasing it on a 4 wheeler and it ran off the bank.

6 hours ago, Cotter said:

^Right?  That too!  But it's gonna take some numbers and some luck to get that pic.  At that time, it won't prove a thing, but hopefully get some people to throw some resources at it.

8 hours ago, Huntster said:

.......or if/when a good pic/video gets shot, published, and investigated.

And that is exactly the purpose of, and what the SRN, is all about. Getting a follow up pic or video and other investigative action as soon as a sighting is called in is the entire point of it.

As far as that posted video is concerned, might be better if someone could do a zoomed, stabilized, enhanced version? Lot of work and time to do, yes, but it might be worth it. Still won't hold a candle to the PGF though could get a little bit of academic interest going.

3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

.........As far as that posted video is concerned, might be better if someone could do a zoomed, stabilized, enhanced version? Lot of work and time to do, yes, but it might be worth it.......

The only value would be possible enjoyment for believers. It would prove nothing, and it would militarize the denial crowd. 

But if the the right people with the right assets could concentrate on the area immediately after the initial sighting, that would be huge.

23 minutes ago, Huntster said:

....But if the the right people with the right assets could concentrate on the area immediately after the initial sighting, that would be huge.

Yep, and if there was an active SRN cell around that area it could have happened just as you say.

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yep, and if there was an active SRN cell around that area it could have happened just as you say.

Is there a SRN cell in Arizona?

24 minutes ago, hiflier said:

And this random dude who took the video had to know about it right away and get in touch with them.

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

I think this is one of the better such photographic evidence of late. The problems with it were:

1) No follow up, unlike the PG film. After the PG film, numerous people checked the site out soon afterwards, including USFS personnel (Laverty). 

2) No corroborating footprint evidence, again like the PG event. And there are big patches of snow in the video. What were the chances of finding footprints in that snow in the area?

3) No pics of a man if known height/size in that spot. What if that furry subject was 9’ tall, and it could be proven with a subsequent man in that spot walking in the same pathway?

Woah, that is nice.  That thing is massive and certainly no moose.

I remember when that one first came out and it's one I've always liked. It looks certain to me that whatever it was stood up on two legs and walked away, so it's either a hoax or the real thing. Here's another version where you can see the people who were involved and that filmed this.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

As far as that posted video is concerned, might be better if someone could do a zoomed, stabilized, enhanced version? Lot of work and time to do, yes, but it might be worth it. Still won't hold a candle to the PGF though could get a little bit of academic interest going.

Been there done that. I stabilized this vid before it was set to music but instead included commentary by onlookers.

The super suspicious part is the video that was edited out.   This was the segment in which it would have been walking out in the open. I presume it's a hoax because of that suspicious editing

I'm not super motivated to go find it but it's on this forum somewhere.

Edit - it was actually easy to find: .http://bigfootforums.com/topic/49723-massive-alberta-bigfoot-freaks-out-family/?do=findComment&comment=811741

Here's the whole thread: http://bigfootforums.com/topic/49723-massive-alberta-bigfoot-freaks-out-family/?page=1

1 hour ago, Caenus said:

Is there a SRN cell in Arizona?

No, not as far as I know anyway. In fact, to my knowledge there are none anywhere. I have about eight people that I hope to meet with in a couple of weeks to initiate what may very well be the very first one. I started the idea last December with this thread:
http://bigfootforums.com/topic/58678-srn-the-sasquatch-research-network/ but I don't think anyone has begun a cell in whatever area yet besides what I am trying to pull together in Maine.

55 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

And this random dude who took the video had to know about it right away and get in touch with them.

Correct. But since there wasn't an SRN-type cell in the area there was no one to call in to do an immediate follow up. I know I keep bringing this concept up but I really do think it is time to get on these Class A encounters ASAP and just do not know any other way to where catching a Sasquatch red-handed so to speak is possible. 

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic