Sign in to follow this  
gigantor

Which Region Reports the Tallest Bigfoot?

Which region reports the tallest BF?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gigantor

I don't know about NH, but I'm confident we can throw out Maryland.

6 minutes ago, Redbone said:

Here is a graph and chart of average height by State or Province. Low sample size for some states has a large effect here.

1888711912_AvgHtChart.thumb.jpg.83fd39211d427a4787ccca2d64ae0725.jpg

2093594687_AvgHtbyState.thumb.jpg.fd10a54fffc3a27fe7c3573f2c6ef047.jpg

Redbone

NH and RI only have 4 reports each. That is why they are on the ends.

MD has 16 and NB only has 2.

I edited my previous post so that the chart includes # of reports for each state.

The "ALL" value in the chart are from September and are off a little bit. It's really 2294 reports with 7.226 ft average. I had to manually edit out some known duplicates, and some new reports got added. All other values are from today (11/14/18).

Crtclthnkr

Anytime I see height estimations, I think back to my stint playing a ghost in an old shack.  Oeople would see from an open window (which gives some frame of reference). I was consistently reported to be 10' tall, when I am half that. We need to do experiment with people of various sizes in bigfoot, gorilla and gillie suits, in similar conditions and distances of average observations, and see what we come up with. (Also need to factor in drugs/alcohol use.)

Could be a fun project/party. 

Madison5716
On 9/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, MagniAesir said:

I know that Thomas Steenburg has mentioned that an area in Alberta had a number of sightings of sasquatch in the 12 to 14 foot range.

Maybe he will chime in

Wow. That's amazing and terrifying. 

starchunk
On 9/2/2018 at 5:44 PM, bipedalist said:

I would say significantly smaller in the East although the population may be subject to a higher standard deviation than might be noted in the West.  

I would suspect that it would be influenced by diet as well, similar to brown bears.