I finally got "A round tuit".

Midnight Owl

Hello Folks,

I finally decided to publish my first book that is a first person collection of my early field experiences that had a profound effect on my way of thinking about who and what these elusive subjects of the forest are.  I'm not offering proof of their existence, just sharing some of my material with interested folks.  I have been blessed with many close encounters and I feel it is the result of my respectful attitude towards them and the fact that I do not intend any harm upon them.  The book's title is how I personally feel about them.  The preview link to it is listed below:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1719996768?ref_=pe_870760_150889320

• Upvote 4

Admin

Looks interesting.

Midnightowl

I just brought your book today and expect it Saturday. I hope that some day I might be able to write a book , but I am not just ready. I have only did one public speaking and that was it for me and there was my chance where I could have met Dr. Meldrum here in Michigan but I skipped it on purpose. I did an essay on Bigfoot and used his material on the mid tarsal break and received and A+ on the essay .  I learned a lot from Dr. Meldrum on prints and it helped me on tracking these creatures in the field. I think my thing is that I do not want to feel like a weirdo to the things that I have experienced. Confrences  can make you that strange person and I am not into that.   I have experienced some strange things that I just cannot explain or have no idea on how too.But I look forward to reading your book but do not expect any feed back from me. This is just me.

Congratulations! It can be exhausting. I have 6 books published and working on two more, one a Bigfoot study similar to yours!  Good luck. It’s fun seeing the royalties come in!

Congratulations, can't wait to read it! This kind of personal account of respectful pursuit of contact is exactly what we need to start flooding the bookshelves, the more the better.

Thank you all.  I tried to convey my early change of thinking exactly how it occurred.  How they do some of the things they do still puzzles me LOL!

Thank you all.  I wanted to do this for some time and I received much prodding from my friends out in the field.  I have more material I will be working on too!  

One short story I want to share that occurred this year on a group expedition.  I was sharing a travel trailer with a friend, neither his wife or mine were interested in making the trip so I grabbed the sofa sleeper rather than stay in my camper shell.  Late that night I hear this faint tap, tap, tap on the wall right by head.  It woke me up and thought I was dreaming.  Before I drifting back to sleep, I hear it again and I get that tingling feeling (The best way I can describe it when they are near).  I spoke very softly fearing my friend would hear in the front area, "Look I'm tired please let me sleep".  I know some will think B.S. but I'm just telling what happened.  There was no more tapping.  The next day I told my friend the Boogers  were coming right up to the trailer.  He is a field newbie and I could see that blank doubting stare and politely nodding his head.  Fast forward to that night after we came in late to rest.  He stepped out later to run a camp site errand.  I could feel the trailer rock as he walked down the stairs, then this hard jolt hit and the door exploded open and he leaped back inside with both eyes wide open.  "SOMETHING BIG JUST RAN AWAY FROM BESIDE THE TRAILER HE SCREAMED OUT!"  I just sat there for a few seconds on my computer, then looked up at him and replied "I told you so" LOL!  Folks I have a blast out there watching people when the Big Guys show out!!  I'll stop for now thanks again!     

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the feedback NCBFr.  Let me know if it doesn't work out and I'll contact them about it.  Most people I know received it in a timely manner.