I finally got "A round tuit".

Midnight Owl

MO - I got it yesterday and am enjoying it immensely.  We have come similar paths starting with having a few strange experiences and slowly piecing together the evidence over time. 

My question is in regard to the 7-24-2010 picture.   I see a large primate on all fours looking to its left.  I do not see the "Eyes" you have lines pointing to but instead see a couple of dark patches in the head area that could be eyes with the light spot underneath being the nose.  Also, the red circle you describe as "Right Hand holding stick" looks more like the fuzzy head of a baby.  I am not sure how that could be his right hand since it looks to me like he is supporting himself with his arms going straight to the ground.  I am sure 10 people could look at this pic (and most any other blobsquatch pics) and see 10 different things.  Just curious if you see what I am describing or if I am all wet.

Thanks NCRBFr,

I tried to be as thorough and detailed in my early journey.  For someone who has not had these "What in the world was that!?" moments, it is almost impossible to wrap your mind around it unless you are there.  It is very experienced based and those that have been there understand where I am coming from.  

As for the photo, I was using a fill-in flash and the subject's right eye is reflecting that flash directly back and appears white.  I have come to the conclusion they probably place these stick piles in choice locations and use them as an observation blind when needed.  I have observed them on thermal building or managing these accumulations of sticks and branches.

I have studied the photo long and hard and think there are possibly more than one in there, but not certain.      

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you frap 10.  I have a lot more to share and will be working on it.  Have a safe and blessed day.