WSA

Interesting Recent NC Investigation

JKH

BFs are in our backyards, y'all. Those guys have done some interesting videos, seems like they know their stuff.

Twist

Interesting video.  Thanks for sharing,  some of the evidence is more compelling than others but overall, seems like a possible BF encounter.

WSA

I admire the work they put into this, but wished they had steered clear of the Deliverance jokes. One thing that stands in the way of legitimizing this science is the sometimes veiled, but often expressed p.o.v. that BF witnesss are just rural rubes who couldn’t possibly have any experiences to share worth hearing.  Obviously, these guys don’t feel that way, which makes the inclusion of that throw-away joke even more unfortunate.  Small quibble though. I would love to see more from this crew. 

• Upvote 1

Twist

I felt like leading up to their arrival we were being lead to believe this was real backwoods location with very rural ppl.  Aka not to many people can be there, you could get shot etc.... What I saw were very polite and grounded people dealing with a situation they don’t understand.  

WSA

Right...a little too much of a stretch for comedy or false drama, in a field already overloaded with those things.

BlackRockBigfoot

The Carolinas are my usual haunt.  There seems to be a ton of activity, especially up in the Great Smokey and (to a lesser extent) the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I have honestly never heard of the guys who posted this video, but they have 280,000 views, so they must have somewhat of a following.