Sign in to follow this  
Caenus

Oldest Bigfoot photo?

Bonehead74
2 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Just another interesting, but unverifiable pic. That Biscardi is involved puts a lot of doubt in my mind though.

The Bord's Bigfoot Casebook was first published in 1982, which is where I first saw that picture. I can't find my copy anywhere, unfortunately. Was Biscardi doing his thing back then? I don't know.

I've always been intrigued by the Hamilton picture. Legit or not, it's a story that makes my short hairs stand up.

Edited by Bonehead74

bipedalist
14 hours ago, hiflier said:

FYI the one hanging up was originally a bear and was photoshopped to look like a Bigfoot. Here's another hoaxed image:

hunters-in-1870-shot-and-killed-a-bigfoot-photo-u1.jpg.9ecd0b321087de2a2f6e2770ba5c1f28.jpg

Bad photoshopped mustache/beard, worse than Minshew II of the cougs, only thing authentic about that pic is the bear hunters, hole in his left pants legs third from left!  == nice looking ungulate skull below the putative BF mandilble though.  I'd say grade C barber that can't put up 45 points at the half!  Go Cougs!

Edited by bipedalist

Arvedis
16 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Just another interesting, but unverifiable pic. That Biscardi is involved puts a lot of doubt in my mind though.

but Biscardi is the self proclaimed godfather of Bigfoot :laugh:.  

Catmandoo

^^^^ way back in the day, the B-name person stated that he and his associate needed to put ammonia in their shoes to cover their scents. Not sure what brand.  We have come along way.

PBeaton

norseman,

Here's the original pic. 

9b1e41f31f2b1d4d75aa8330e1f86470--hunts-canoes.jpg

hiflier,

Here's yours.

hunting-photos-26.jpg

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton
  • Thanks 1

hiflier

Thanks, Pat. That's just what the tread needed :) Gigantor is starting a Squatchipedia and if it includes hoaxed photos these would be perfect as examples. Mostly because they just keep coming around again and again. 

norseman
1 hour ago, PBeaton said:

norseman,

Here's the original pic. 

9b1e41f31f2b1d4d75aa8330e1f86470--hunts-canoes.jpg

hiflier,

Here's yours.

hunting-photos-26.jpg

Pat...

Yup, Ive seen that pic before! Good find!

Sign in to follow this