Recover 1911 tactical system

norseman

For like 50 bucks you can upgrade that ole 1911 to accept lasers and lights.

https://www.amazon.com/Recover-Tactical-System-Changeable-Phantom/dp/B01G5EFRSE/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1537551160&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=Recover+lightrail+1911

Just put mine on and it was super easy. It took longer to go get the right allen key. Feels sturdy. Simple design.

5E8BA85C-7525-47D7-B0ED-7322FE8A95FD.jpeg

• Upvote 1

If you want a spare in tan, let me know.  I never could find a decent holster that it fit in without buying theirs.  It is a nice piece of kit though!

43 minutes ago, norseman said:

Think Im going this route!

Nice.  I love those when it is cool.  Here, most of the times it is a sweat factory even wearing a backpack!  Lol

I do the maxpedition jumbo.  It works and just my shoulder gets sweaty. ;)  I don’t have a 1911 anymore.  I was keeping the recovers just in case I did some day.  I suppose as long as I have them, holsters, a few mags and boxes of 45acp I’ll have a way to justify picking one up again. Lol

just add a compensator and the recoil would be easy on the wrist and faster on target.

26 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

Sorry norseman, but dang that sure did uglify your 1911. I always appreciated the 1911, even all dolled up.

Image result for 1911 trigger guard light/laser

Oh really? I didnt think it looked bad. Oh well, I wanted that picatinney rail. ;)

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
On 9/28/2018 at 11:42 PM, norseman said:

I put a streamlight TLR4 on it.... light, laser combo. Its a new pistol!

Does it add much bulk to the grip?