Looking for Mr. Big documentary

BeansBaxter78

So I recently had the pleasure of joining a documentary crew and filming a documentary about the Hairy Man and the town of Portlock, Alaska. I can't wait until it is completed. I'll let everyone know when it's completed and how to watch it. I believe this is the first documentary on the town of Portlock and the first to ever send people in on the ground to look for evidence. 

• Upvote 2

Admin
1 hour ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

So I recently had the pleasure of joining a documentary crew and filming a documentary about the Hairy Man and the town of Portlock, Alaska. I can't wait until it is completed. I'll let everyone know when it's completed and how to watch it. I believe this is the first documentary on the town of Portlock and the first to ever send people in on the ground to look for evidence. 

That's great! 

I look forward to watching it.

• 2 weeks later...

Very exciting!

I have often wondered why no one has ever explored this particular area.  I know that the environment is unforgiving, but it is (fairly) close to Anchorage.  

Has there been any activity around that area in the last couple of decades?

• 5 weeks later...

There are lots of stories that are circulated around the local community. Some have taken place fairly recently. However, there have been no "official' reports recently. 

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely keep us posted!  I only heard about this place within the last year and found it very intriguing to say the least.  I'd love to see a documentary on it.

• 2 months later...