BFF Census Poll

gigantor

Poll: BFF Census  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Admin
21 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

Windows Vista with Firefox

Please try another browser, either Chrome or Internet Explorer and let me know. Thanks

^^

Gigantor, you're correct to suggest trying another browser. I have a second computer that still has XP on it so I tried it; it does show post counts in Chrome, while it does not show them in Firefox.  

Admin
36 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

^^

Gigantor, you're correct to suggest trying another browser. I have a second computer that still has XP on it so I tried it; it does show post counts in Chrome, while it does not show them in Firefox.  

That's weird. I'm using Firefox and can see the post count. Try updating your firefox to the latest version...

^^

That did work. Even though XP is an older system and won't take a new version of Firefox, I was able to install a slightly newer but still out of date version of Firefox than what I had and this one does show post counts.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

I too was unable answer the last three questions as they did not exist when I participated.

Now that Charcoal and Gas are deadlocked, I feel I must speak up.

8 - Charcoal

9 - Rock (in a very slight edge over country)

10 - Windows PC

• Like 1

Admin
3 hours ago, Redbone said:

I too was unable answer the last three questions as they did not exist when I participated.

Now that Charcoal and Gas are deadlocked, I feel I must speak up.

8 - Charcoal

9 - Rock (in a very slight edge over country)

10 - Windows PC

Done

• 1 month later...
Guest John Cartwright

I put witness, although I also do a ton of research when possible. Right now I have a foot injury that is hampering me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm retired from toting and fetching. I didn't see anything anywhere near "retired" as an option, so I put "homemaker" since I stay at home a lot.

• gigantor locked and unpinned this topic