Sign in to follow this  
Cotter

Talk is Cheap 100th Episode - BF Investigation

Cotter

Been debating whether or not I should post this or not.

Mods, please remove if I have violated any forum rules.

*flame suit on*

Been working with some open minded/crazy/interesting folks on a webcast the last few years.  We did an on-location Bigfoot Investigation/Expedition for our 100th episode.

Located in the Kickapoo Valley Reserve, Wisconsin

Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* - while we share an interest in BF/Sasquatch and conducted this expedition, we do not claim to be Bigfoot experts, just amateur researchers.  I hope you find this entertaining and insightful.

Note:  Viewer discretion advised (adult language)

Note:  There is no proof of bigfoot in this video.

ps.  don't forget to like and subscribe!  :-)

• Upvote 1

ShadowBorn

Cotter

I really enjoyed the video. I was really done well and to the point.

• Upvote 1

NCBFr

ummm, bacon.  The best part of the video.

ShadowBorn

Yea, how anyone not like bacon. Right ! This video was very insight full and shows what it is like Bigfooting. Not everything we hear out there means that it can be Bigfoot. On the other hand every owl I have seen fly through the forest I never heard them since they are so silent as they fly through the forest. Branches break and can be mistaken but one never knows but that does make it exciting when you are out there and there is no wind to explain it. It's like Halloween out there and I love it. 

NCBFr

The real thought I had about the video was  you need to establish a baseline for noise at night in the area under study.  Stake out a little section of the woods that you know has no BF presence, sit tight in it and see what the ambient noise is over a 15-30 minute period.  I found it interesting that the sound made when they through the stick made 10x more noise for a longer period of time than any other noises heard.  That told me no BFs throwing stuff at them. 

At the end of the day, I think all of them had a good time (except maybe the talker that left) and did not get hurt and that is by far the most important part.

• Upvote 1

Cotter

I like the idea of the baseline noise study!  What a great suggestion.  

NCBFr - can you expand on the following thought a bit?  It's early and I'm having trouble sorting it out:

"I found it interesting that the sound made when they through the stick made 10x more noise for a longer period of time than any other noises heard.  That told me no BFs throwing stuff at them."

Do you feel b/c the stick throw made that much more noise, it wasn't a BF?  Or that the other sounds heard, being so short and quieter weren't BF?

The stick 'throw' was by far the most interesting part of the trip.  What the video didn't do a good job of was showing that it happened, to a much lesser extent, twice more after that.  Each time was when we had a group stay put, and a 2nd group go on ahead and come back.  They all happened when the group was returning and about 50-100 feet from the group that stayed put.  Very peculiar coincidence.

That said, all things considered, there was nothing I would positively, or even confidently say was related to BF.

As you said though, it was a good time and exciting.  Just being out there and hearing the woods at night is quite the experience.

Edited by Cotter

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it. The best part is camping and being out at night with friends. 

Being in the great outdoors. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this