Whistler

Interesting New Trail Cam Photo..

NatFoot
BFF Donor
6 hours ago, Huntster said:

That’s an important and (unfortunately) common trait. It has been nearly 2 months.

Another important reality is that it’s on private land, and it sounds like the owner might know the value of good hunting ground. He might want some money if people want to look around. I actually think that sasquatches inhabit corporate logging lands and Indian reservations more precisely because they are much more quiet and uninhabited than public lands.

Exactly. On all points.

Pdub

Very interesting photo and excellent points made. Only thing I can think to add is that when compared to the grass/brush in the picture the foot looks really small, like baby or toddler sized. 

• Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor
7 hours ago, Pdub said:

........Only thing I can think to add is that when compared to the grass/brush in the picture the foot looks really small, like baby or toddler sized. 

I had that impression as well. Moreover, compared to the extremely calloused and rough pad on the grizzly foot photo I posted above, the pic in question appears very smooth and youthful looking. 

Currently the grandfather of toddlers, and enjoying my grandsons first steps the other day, I’m now imagining how cute a baby sasquatch must be! Those thoughts also bring me to wonder about the protective behaviors of adult sasquatches with regard to their babies and how such behaviors have remarkably not been a bigger factor in discovery. 

This BFRO report comes to mind:

https://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=933

• Upvote 1

Whistler

I’m also firmly in the baby Bigfoot foot theory. When compared to any bears paw pad.. there’s just no comparison between the two... 

Also, when a bear walks- it doesn’t lift it’s foot very high at all...

Cheers!

85575B27-0CBA-4C48-AF37-01625DC55238.jpeg

Patterson-Gimlin
19 hours ago, Twist said:

I'm confused PG.   You say a bear track,  you think the foot shown looks like a bears, and thus would create a typical bear track if placed in mud or soft substrate?

I said looks like a bear track,but not one probably. i think it is more likely some sort of fake. 

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

To fill  in more about the location, Henryetta OK is about 50 miles due south of Tulsa, in Okmulgee County. I've been through it quite a few times; the area around there is hilly, though not big ones, and lots of woods. Typical deer hunting area.

(sidenote: Per signs at the edge of town, Henryetta is the home of Troy Aikman and Jim Shoulders.) 

In looking at the foot photo, the bottom of the foot has the appearance of human like skin. I'm referring only to appearance and not any anatomical features. We haven't had any Bigfoot feet to examine but I would have expected the bottom of a Sasquatch foot to have more of a leather like appearance; more primate like. This one has more of a human like appearance on the bottom.  

I'm not sure how much effect, if any, the flash would have on how the bottom of the foot would appear in a picture.

I agree the toes are strange; the second toe appears to be a little larger then the "big" toe. 

Edited by OkieFoot

Rockape
53 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I said looks like a bear track,but not one probably. i think it is more likely some sort of fake. 

Why say it looks like a track when it is a photo of an actual foot?

Huntster
BFF Donor

^^^^^ It’s one of the best reports I know of, but it curiously lacks widespread knowledge by sasquatch believers, it lacks footprint casts (that we know of), it lacks photographs, and despite researchers being there (even with night vision gear), it lacks good contact afterwards (although some “researchers” dragged their tent off the slope in the middle of the night and left in a haste). 

The close standoff, with its incredibly detailed description, is the best aspect. The fingernail description is very interesting, and I wish there was mention of toenails, too. It’s funny that th3 broiled chicken left out as bait didn’t bring them back. I would do anything for broiled chicken!

PBeaton

Huntster, 

I'd not read that report, nice find. I recall John Green mentionin' copperish coloured nails bein' described in one of the old famous cases. 

As for the foot in question here, based on what looks like grass, it appears quite small. Kinda looks like a skunks hind foot, be nice to get more images of area, even just the grass for scale.

Pat...

Huntster
BFF Donor
12 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

........As for the foot in question here, based on what looks like grass, it appears quite small. Kinda looks like a skunks hind foot........

That is really funny you mention that, Pat! I’ve only traveled through Henryetta on I-40 once, but the thing about the area I remember most was the almost constant smell of skunk! They were roadkill all over there. However, skunk claws tend to be even more pronounced than cub bear claws.

2A755984-E2C7-4627-91AA-88161FAC0F78.jpeg

98C1A316-C359-4C00-B8DB-26DD91BB10EA.png

ED2C7B38-E45A-41BA-A052-5DF4E70F4B57.jpeg

NatFoot
BFF Donor

Yeah, that's no skunk. 

Drove through Henryetta a lot when I lived in Tulsa. Had to travel to Plano once a quarter or more for work.

NatFoot
BFF Donor

Racoons, juvenile Sasquatches, etc. :D

• Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor

Young guys who like to sneak onto other peoples lawns at night. Photographic evidence on page one........