Whistler

Interesting New Trail Cam Photo..

Huntster

Interestingly, I ran an SSR query on a 1000 sq. mi. area of the Oklahoma/Texas/Louisiana/Arkansas border area, and came across a fascinating stat. There are 318 reports, and many small counties in that area, but there is an extremely high density of reports from Le Flore county, Oklahoma. It seems that is quite the hotspot.

Wolfjewel

Have you looked at images of weasel feet? Or others in that family? Looks like a weasel to me, just sayin

JustCurious
6 hours ago, hiflier said:

I really cannot, Twist. At least not yet anyway. The two pics are apparently within seconds of each other? I have also been studying the data bars above and below each. Don't know what to make of their differences. A result of the program used to view the two pics? Anyway the 'object' to the right of the second pic doesn't look like something in nature. If the grass blades are pretty much the same in both photos then what is that object? Toe of a boot? Then the 'hair' in the left of the second image. And are those finger pads along the left hand edge of the image? Closer 'toes'?

I am assuming these two photos happened very quickly since they apparently were recorded within the same minute. It doesn't mean they were concurrent though as in the first and second of say a burst setting? Also, if the camera was jarred loose are we looking at everything as if right side up or sideways? The grass might look normally oriented but is it?

HUH. Guess I DID have some thoughts after all LOL.

The trail camera sends images to the owners cell phone.  That is the data you're seeing across the top of the pictures.  The first picture posted was the one of the foot (8am).  Later people wanted to see the other image; that's the one with the 3pm time stamp from the phone. 

The object on the right in the '2nd' picture posted here is motion blur of a furred creature.  Not sure what you're questioning as being finger pads on the left edge?

Huntster
6 hours ago, Wolfjewel said:

Have you looked at images of weasel feet? Or others in that family?........

Skunks are weasels, and (at least in 2014 when I passed through Henryetta) the area is full of skunks. A pic of a skunks hind foot is posted above. 

Here is a pic of a badgers hind foot. It is virtually identical to the skunks. There are similarities with the game cam pic, but the noticeable difference with the cam pic foot is that it’s significantly longer, not triangular, and appears perfectly clawless.

AD1B20DE-FE0D-43A7-B332-08F6EA71E1C7.jpeg

Whistler
6 hours ago, Wolfjewel said:

Have you looked at images of weasel feet? Or others in that family? Looks like a weasel to me, just sayin

I’d be willing to bet the farm it’s not a weasels foot (or paw rather) imo..

Cheers!

8A0B89A2-D487-4F04-91CE-0738ACAC4BA7.jpeg

hiflier
5 hours ago, JustCurious said:

Not sure what you're questioning as being finger pads on the left edge?

Along the left edge (toward the top) are two circular-like artifacts. They are 'embedded' in the hair/fur and look a bit darker gray than the fur around them. 

Edited by hiflier

Huntster
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Along the left edge (toward the top) are two circular-like artifacts. They are 'embedded' in the hair/fur and look a bit darker gray than the fur around them. 

Ankle bone?

Rockape
17 hours ago, Huntster said:

Interestingly, I ran an SSR query on a 1000 sq. mi. area of the Oklahoma/Texas/Louisiana/Arkansas border area, and came across a fascinating stat. There are 318 reports, and many small counties in that area, but there is an extremely high density of reports from Le Flore county, Oklahoma. It seems that is quite the hotspot.

NAWAC's Area X I think is in the Southeast section of Oklahoma so it would be included in that SSR. This is from Henryetta which is pretty far north of that border area but is probably included in that SSR. Henryetta was probably just the closest town or where the guy is actually from and I'd guess it was actually around the Lake Eufala area. It's pretty long and extends way south. Some pretty remote areas and a lot of deer hunters.

NCBFr
On 9/28/2018 at 9:47 AM, ioyza said:

Was about to come and post this, here's the source: https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/comments/9j7frr/trail_cam_pics/

OP's friend was the owner of the game cam, and was awoken at 3 or 4 am when he received notification on his cell that the photos were taken (cell-linked game cam). The camera was attached to a tree and was knocked down before taking the pics, hence the grass in the shots. 

Some anatomical details people are commenting on:

• No big toe / all toes similar size
  • Big toe appears slightly divergent (not sure I see that one)
  • Mid-tarsal break lines visible
  • Leg-foot attachment point closer to middle of foot than human
  • Elongated heel

Location was near Henryetta, OK. The back story and appearance of the foot seem to me to paint a clear picture of a juvenile bigfoot getting a little brazen messing with a game cam, knocking it down, and accidentally getting his foot caught in the process. At the very least, it'll be a nice thing to bring up when answering the "why no game cam photos??" question.

edit to add: The second photo in Whistler's post was taken seconds before the photo of the foot, if that matters.

Check out the similarity in toes with Patty's foot from frame 61 of PGF.  Looks to be a baby version of the same foot to me.

little_feet.png

• Upvote 2

Rockape

I'd like to hear from Meldrum about this but my opinion so far is it's either real or a very good hoax. I don't think it's any known animal foot.

Huntster
39 minutes ago, Rockape said:

.......Henryetta was probably just the closest town or where the guy is actually from and I'd guess it was actually around the Lake Eufala area. It's pretty long and extends way south. Some pretty remote areas and a lot of deer hunters.

Lake Eufala is at the northwest edge of the Ouachita National,Forest, which is mostly in Arkansas. But my SSR query included the  Arkansas side, and Le Flore county still came up as report central for the area. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the sasquatches in the region live there. There might that be numerous reasons why reports are more prevalent from there. But a Google Earth view shows that the area is just about the most desolate of the region, and I think that’s important. 

Mist of the reports were from the Big Cedar and Honobia areas.

Another interesting stat is that of 23 reports in Le Flore county, only two were in the summer months of June, July, and August.

https://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=ok&county=Le+Flore

• Upvote 1

hiflier
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, Whistler said:

50DBD431-5BC4-4DD0-9F2B-BACE558C7F72.jpeg

Here’s another one I believe from the same trail cam..

28C97365-68FD-441D-81EE-113F906CFC12.jpeg

Figured I would bump the two images for reference. Thank you Whistler for bringing these here. Trying to figure out what kind of movement would relate the two picks.

Edited by hiflier

Rockape
1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Lake Eufala is at the northwest edge of the Ouachita National,Forest,

Yeah, I know the area. Been awhile but I've been through there several times. Lake Eufala was the first time I had ever seen a bait vending machine. It's the starting edge of the Ouachita Mountains so it's very hilly and wooded and get's more mountainous the further west you go. Pretty much all of Eastern Oklahoma towards the Arkansas line is that way.  I'm kind of guessing it's that direction from Henryetta because it's just like Texas, if you go west from there it turns to open prairie type land real quick.

Mist of the reports were from the Big Cedar and Honobia areas.

Honobia sounds very familiar. I think that's where Area X is but I ain't sure. I know I've seen that name associated with BF a lot.

Huntster

You’re in northeast Texas, aren’t you Rock?

OKBFFan
54 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Honobia sounds very familiar. I think that's where Area X is but I ain't sure. I know I've seen that name associated with BF a lot.

There is a huge Bigfoot festival in honobia every year.  It’s pronounced “ho-nubby” here.