Whistler

10 Types of Bigfoot.. Interesting Clip

Whistler

I didn’t see this posted on here & I thought it was put together pretty well. Obviously, no one knows exactly how many there are exactly, but it’s a good watch.. Let me know what you think...

10 Types of Bigfoot

Cheers!

Twist

It’s hard to sell people on one species of BF let alone 10!  Lol.   While I’m sure there could be slight variations in size/color/diet etc from region to region I’m not sold on “different types” if by types they mean species.  JMO of course :)

NathanFooter

Completely ridiculous, this is nothing more than people trying to add more to the the subject that the reality.  

NatFoot
BFF Donor

This is ridiculous. 

norseman
BFF Donor

While I think there is variation represented in the fossil record. From homo floresiensis to gigantopethicus? And invariable world wide if cryptid hominids still persist Im sure there will be variations from region to region.

But for now its more important to get something on the books, which will allow science to bring its full weight to bear on this mystery. We need hard physical evidence and not conjecture based on eye witness reports.

I highly doubt there is ten seperate species of Sasquatch living in north America. But with injury and deformities and age and gender? Ten individuals of the same species could look vastly different. For example...... Big canines and a big Sagittal crest is usually a mature male trait in Apes. Females usually do not exhibit such traits but can. If one person witnesses a mature male, and someone else witnesses a immature female? Those two eye witness reports could look completely different,

Catmandoo
BFF Donor

You Tube is loaded with audio-visual clutter. This guy has video of 9 hand drawn images, I think he could get a sponsorship from a crayon manufacturer.. Image of 'type 7, skunk ape' is a known photo hoax. The presentation is known as '2018 Ultimate Edition'. An example of why one should not miss any medications.

I miss Bobby Short. She maintained a list of hoaxes and hoaxers.

Edited by Catmandoo

BlackRockBigfoot

I think that there could be some differences in appearance found between the creatures.....maybe due to divergent evolution.  

However, when I hear stuff like this, I usually ascribe it to people who are more interested in live action role-playing than actual Bigfoot research.  These people get so swept up in telling their stories.  And the stories have to evolve and grow over time in order to maintain the level of attention that the teller craves.  Not to mention that most of the stuff on YouTube is there to garner clicks and revenue for the content provider.

Patterson-Gimlin

I see some good candidates for mountain monsters . Thanks for sharing. 

RedHawk454

There’s likely only two types of Sasquatch’s in NA.  There’s the Patty type and there’s the skunk ape type variety.  Not sure if I buy into the four types of Bigfoot and certainly not ten.  

Old Time Lifter
On 10/2/2018 at 3:04 PM, Whistler said:

I didn’t see this posted on here & I thought it was put together pretty well. Obviously, no one knows exactly how many there are exactly, but it’s a good watch.. Let me know what you think...

10 Types of Bigfoot

Cheers!

Clicked on the link... saw who's channel it was... closed the window... enough said.