My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

3 hours ago, norseman said:

I think Matilda is a hoax. Based on the comparison pictures I posted. I cannot speak for your sighting, but I note that you were observing it through binos. 

Yes.

Matilda was observed to have a respiration rate of 6 breaths a minute during 'sleeping'. Odd. As a female, 'she' has the heartbeat for two. Not much breathing showing though.

Wasn't she assigned a last name............Matilda Beaulieu?

I don't think she was a hoax, there were too many legit people involved, even if you don't like Matt M. Anyway, you have had some very interesting experiences, Mindsquatch! It does seem that there are some wild variations in their appearances, once you read a lot of reports.

32 minutes ago, JKH said:

I don't think she was a hoax, there were too many legit people involved, even if you don't like Matt M. Anyway, you have had some very interesting experiences, Mindsquatch! It does seem that there are some wild variations in their appearances, once you read a lot of reports.

I was thinking the same thing about the people involved to be a hoax. Just too bad Chewbacca had to throw a monkey wrench into it. If I didn't see the one I saw when the sun was setting, I might have been fooled. It really helped having the sun shine on that Bigfoot.

Edited by MindSquatch

58 minutes ago, JKH said:

What "legit" people are you referring to?

3 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

........Wasn't she assigned a last name............Matilda Beaulieu?

I don’t know about a last name for that particular creature, but the Sasquatch Genome Project was successful in getting a taxonomic name for the species registered with ZooBank: Homo sapien cognatus. 

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_011.htm

Normally the oldest name used for a critter takes precedent.    I'm pretty sure Homo canadensis was proposed long before Ketchum.    Which name "sticks" will likely depend on just how close the DNA says they are to us.   That could come down to the viability of hybrids.   If viable, then technically speaking, we'd be two subspecies within the same species, if not, then two species within the same genus.  

Historically we don't usually have DNA to look at with apparent humans ancestors in the far past so often scientists fight and the same "critter"'s location on the tree gets redrawn multiple times as scientists change their minds.   With bigfoot being existent now, that will be technically simpler even if it is politically harder.

MIB

23 minutes ago, JKH said:

Adrian Erickson isnt a scientist. He is also in bed with Ketchum. They are both frauds..... and about as far from legitimate as you can get. Might as well think that Rick Dyers “Hank” is legitimate as well. Or Todd Standings “Muppet head”...... holy moly.

9A258180-8F81-4FEE-AB94-71CB5F204E6C.jpeg

F526A26A-BC0D-42C0-97ED-9B09BF6F79D6.jpeg

Ketchums DNA study 30 bucks.

Rick Dyer viewing Hank 20 bucks.

Todd Standing muppet video was like 20 buck,  but now I think is a donation?

Huntster has the right idea.....buy bullets instead.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, norseman said:

..........Huntster has the right idea.....buy bullets instead.

Even if you never shoot them, they’re a great investment, considering how expensive they’ve become.

18 minutes ago, JKH said:

That was referring to Doctors Meldrum, Hadj-Chikh, and Bindernagel.

Who thinks the Matilda video is a fraud.....

3 hours ago, NatFoot said:

@MindSquatch

Would be awesome if you were to share this Matilda looking pic. No judgement coming from this way. If I can't see it clearly, no big deal.

Don't have a photo of the Matilda looking Bigfoot, only the neanderthal looking Bigfoot which is my avatar. I was looking through my binoculars at the other Bigfoot. It wouldn't have been a good photo as these phone cameras as you know are not good for long distance. That sighting prompt me to get a good camcorder for far away video recording.

• Thanks 1

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic