My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

19 hours ago, hiflier said:

It is unquestionably a large print and certainly deep enough in the toe region to have shown claw impressions should it have been laid down by a bear;

25 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

And how would you suggest a bear got into a 20 by 20 patch of mud without leaving any other prints.

Maybe a case of misunderstanding what I posted? The toe region was deep enough that it WOULD have shown claw marks- IF it was a bear. There were no claw marks, so.......no bear, and that was my point.

BFF Patron

Ohh OK.  I misunderstood.      Sorry.      Skeptics have made the same arguments about the same photo.    Quite frankly at times I wonder why post them when footprints are not considered evidence.  

13 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I wonder why post them when footprints are not considered evidence.

It is all in the context of the find. Yours is a good one. And the Forum needs to see such things along with the backstory. Ya done good :) 

BFF Patron

Now, I just consider footprints possible evidence of BF activity.     If anyone wanted to,  they could produce a different  hoaxed footprint a week, far better than the real ones I think I have found.    Someone really talented could produce them with dermal ridges etc.   But as rare as they are, that would be a sure sign of hoaxing to me,  since I have not found more than a couple a year in widely separated locations.       Most of my finds have been BF trying to avoid leaving them in muddy places.     My theory is that they are good trackers in their own right and know what not to do to leave tracks.   Some of the puzzling finds of track ways simply stopping are only explainable if BF is a talented tracker that wants to mislead someone attempting to track them.   I guess unless you believe in dimension hopping or beaming up to the mother ship in mid stride.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Who says BF is not into cultural artifacts and use of fire?    Just kidding!   Neighbor sent me the picture.   

pig roaster.jpg

48 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Who says BF is not into cultural artifacts and use of fire?    Just kidding!   Neighbor sent me the picture.   

pig roaster.jpg

Personally, I think Bigfootery would be a lot more interesting if Bigfoot was more creative and left us clues like this. Of course, the more clues and evidence he leaves us would attract more hunting of the species. It would be a sociological disaster. But, it would help us get to the bottom of the mystery.

• Upvote 1

That contraption just goes to show us how far a BF will go to make sure its family eats well ;) Probably keeps the thing in a cave nearby when only out foraging for berries :) 

5 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Ohh OK.  I misunderstood.      Sorry.      Skeptics have made the same arguments about the same photo.    Quite frankly at times I wonder why post them when footprints are not considered evidence

That's just the thing. Foot prints are evidence when they do leave them and we find them. It is not all the time we find good tracks that we can look at and study why they left them where they left them this is the point. When we do find a track it is not because it was done by mistake but because they wanted us to find it. This is part of the mystery of these creatures that we our selves have to deal  with. Is why do they do this ? Why do they leave good prints on good soil or mud after we have been in a area that we have been watching for them awhile? It is like a mark that lets us know that they are letting us know they are watching us. The same goes with the tree teepees. You might have explored an area a thousands times and never seen a structure there and then all of a sudden ka bam ! you find this structure you know that was not there a week ago that you have explored. Why ? This is what keeps going through my mind  all the time.  If they are not intelligent then why do they f*ck with our heads ? Why play with our minds  and torture us and keep us coming back to see what they will do next? If this does not bother you dudes then you dudes are way better then me.  But I know that I am not stupid and I am human have a good brain that thinks. But these guys are beyond what I have expected. If you are finding prints then they are being placed there on purpose.. If you are finding small prints with larger prints then they are saying some thing to you. If those prints are not like other prints where they are wide and deep and big then you are near a family group. If you are getting close to a family group then they are allowing you too. Then you should feel privileged that they are allowing you too. This does not just happen over night but took night Sww.  I never make fun of photo's and find each photo as evidence and make my own judgement on them. We should take photo's  and really study them and make our judgement on them. There are enough people  here who can judge what is right. All I can say is I really trust Dr. Meldrum and I even made a Essay using his theory on the mid tarsal break for  my Degree and received an A+ since I had to make the Essay into an argument on Bigfoot existence.  I accomplished my mission and my class could not make fun of me or my sighting due to the evidence I presented in my Essay thanks to Dr. Meldrum and His paper on mid tarsal break. I only wished that I could have met him here in Michigan but was unable too due too my illness. 

When I see pictures of things that these creatures do I am going to ask questions. Only because I have already found the same thing here in Michigan. What is it about Michigan forest that they like? Where you live in your area there is so much more. Like I have said before the best way to describe what I saw here in Michigan is that it looked like chewbecka  and that the little one I saw was a fuzz ball of orange hair waving it's arms at me. One was at 10 yards and the other was around 50 yards . Neither seemed aggressive but still I felt fear and panic  and with the fuzz ball there were two others knocking on trees during deer season.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic