My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

31 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Good grief, apples and oranges. Science vs. Woo. DNA letters printed out on a page isn't woo. She didn't run the tests. 12 other labs did. But if it is that important to you to make this about Ketchum's woo side then be my guest. Paint her worse and worse? Go for it. I have already said she shouldn't have let her beliefs go public. But rather than just agree with that, you would rather smear her image a little more? Have at it.  Go ahead, keep her pinned down while she isn't here to defend herself.

I am saying it's the principal here that matters. Do you really think anyone who tests a supposed Sasquatch sample and has it come back Human is going to get off unscathed? Nope they are not. That's the point. Are you even listening?

Your evidently not listening..... because Melba Ketchum is NOT a scientist.... and what ever she is dabbling with in her lab? Isn't SCIENCE. Its apples and apples! She did run her own tests and I do not believe a single word that comes from her camp about other labs verifying her work. Nobody can even READ her work...

Instead of being a gallant knight and galloping in on a white horse to save thy poor defenseless ladies honor? You should be grabbing the tar bucket and feathers next to me.....

Why? Because its people like her, Todd Standing, Rick Dyer, Tom Biscardi, etc? That make Sasquatch the laughing stock of north America!!! And it pisses me OFF! It’s horrible.

We DO NOT NEED “scientists” like her. And quite frankly its Melba Ketchum’s complete incompetence as to why ANY DNA is going to be a hard sell from here on forward. 

We needed a body all along....but now we really really need a body.

And I almost forgot about Matilda....the ridiculous Chewbacca hoax that Ketchum participated in.... So not only is she incompetent? But she is a liar! No better than Todd’s muppet Bigfoots.... why would you defend such a thing?

Here is real scientists talking about Ketchum.

• Like 1

HiFiier, you're too good a guy / BFF poster to carry water for the questionable antics of a veterinarian of unknown sanity.

I follow her on FB, she really likes her Coco Puffs.

Edit for clarity: referring to Ketchum.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 1

Norseman, Dr Disotell did the work up on Matilda for Ketchum.  He decided that the sample was contaminated and disposed of it.

As you commented, it is tough sledding on this continent if one claims to have a DNA sample.

Anyone know if the Max Planck Society is refusing North American samples?

If anyone is going to trash Dr. Ketchum then why not finish the job and trash all of these people as well: http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_006.htm

Ketchum was the central figure in the project but she was anything but working alone. How about dumping on the rest of her team too? They are obviously quacks and unqualified, incompetent ne'er do wells who shouldn't have been allowed near a lab much less run any testing.  

BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT KETCHUM.

IT'S ABOUT A PROGRAM GEARED TO DESTROYING ANY EFFORTS AT TESTING BIGFOOT DNA. AND RESULTS THAT COME BACK HOMO WILL BE ATTACKED AS BEING CONTAMINATED (see Catmandoo's statement regarding Disotell) BECAUSE OF SHODDY LAB TECHNIQUE WHEN PREPARING THE SAMPLES. AND THROUGH OTHER MEANS SUCH AS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. SO LETS JUST STAY FOCUSED ON KETCHUM'S HUMAN FRAILTIES LIKE THIS: "the questionable antics of a veterinarian of unknown sanity"  and make sure she never sees the light of day. For myself I don't care what her beliefs are- never did- never saw them as important to the case in the least. But evidently people are pretty focused on her beliefs as they just keep bringing up the point.

Edited by hiflier

Lets assume for the moment that BF has a mix of DNA from the Sapien and Neanderthal Home group as well as some other group that contributes to BFs size and shape.  Wouldn't all DNA samples look like they have been contaminated with human DNA?  

9 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

Lets assume for the moment that BF has a mix of DNA from the Sapien and Neanderthal Home group as well as some other group that contributes to BFs size and shape.  Wouldn't all DNA samples look like they have been contaminated with human DNA?  

You just said a page full right there. That's the point I am making. And because that has historically been the outcome no one will accept the results- because they were supposedly contaminated. And the accusations become attacks that are personal and vicious. That is the pattern I am talking about. As a result? Sasquatch as Homo will never see the light of day. There is too much power aligned against any efforts to promote that as a pure, uncontaminated, scientific finding. Because 'Human' WILL always be in Sasquatch DNA. And people will use that very point to squash any revelation of it on the grounds of incompetence when handling the samples.

9 hours ago, hiflier said:

...........So how much of it DNA is Human? We share 96% of our DNA is the same as Chimpanzees. And yet they are not Human. How much of our DNA does Sasquatch have? 97%? 98%? 99%? Is there a chromosomal difference like between Humans and the Great Apes where the Great Apes have 24 pairs of chromosome compared to our 23 pairs? Is that what made Australopithecus afarensis Homo? Its chromosome count?...........

How is Neanderthal and Denosovan DNA identified as different than Homo sapien?

How is Aboriginal American DNA identified differently than Eastern European in your standard $100 DNA test?

Frankly, I think DNA science is way too much hyped up. I smell bullspit.

Even if a body has been shot and brought in for testing it will still show up as human.  People will still say that this body is not human and still believe that it is an ape knowing full well the DNA says it is human/? that we might not understand. These creatures come from a total branch off a tree in history that we have not found yet. I am still in the belief that their are people out there who know but will not say since it will change our history as far as humans go. As I have at the end of all of what I have said " This is just my opinion " . Those who know are hiding the truth..

And that's the whole point I am trying to convey, ShadowBorn. I have said it a hundred times: There are people that have to know about this creature. Which means by now they have to know about its DNA!

If what everyone we know who has already conducted tests come back with Human? Then does it mean that there are those that knew all along but have kept it from the public?

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

How is Neanderthal and Denosovan DNA identified as different than Homo sapien?

A good question. It is as good as what is it about Sasquatch sample that say Human. Also not sapien but just......Human. I worry about that Mohawk-haired, tattoo laden Dr. Disotell who is on the verge of e-DNA testing the nest samples from the state of Washington and has a Bigfoot TV show and an office full of Sasquatch books. I wonder how many will cry out that he opinion on the results comes from confirmation bias: Trying to get the facts to fit a viewpoint. He says he's a skeptic and objective but there will be those who will use anything they can to dismiss his findings- especially if the findings come back showing a type of Human primate. He will be torn to shreds. UNLESS his credentials can somehow raise him above reproach. There is a reason they call credentials credentials ya know.      

If this were the case

31 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

These creatures come from a total branch off a tree in history that we have not found yet.

then this

32 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Even if a body has been shot and brought in for testing it will still show up as human.

is not possible.  

If it tests human it is human, not from some other branch.   Basic science.   If you aren't on board with that, you might as well be promoting alchemy and phlogiston.  

MIB

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

If anyone is going to trash Dr. Ketchum then why not finish the job and trash all of these people as well: http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_006.htm

Ketchum was the central figure in the project but she was anything but working alone. How about dumping on the rest of her team too? They are obviously quacks and unqualified, incompetent ne'er do wells who shouldn't have been allowed near a lab much less run any testing.  

BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT KETCHUM.

IT'S ABOUT A PROGRAM GEARED TO DESTROYING ANY EFFORTS AT TESTING BIGFOOT DNA. AND RESULTS THAT COME BACK HOMO WILL BE ATTACKED AS BEING CONTAMINATED (see Catmandoo's statement regarding Disotell) BECAUSE OF SHODDY LAB TECHNIQUE WHEN PREPARING THE SAMPLES. AND THROUGH OTHER MEANS SUCH AS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. SO LETS JUST STAY FOCUSED ON KETCHUM'S HUMAN FRAILTIES LIKE THIS: "the questionable antics of a veterinarian of unknown sanity"  and make sure she never sees the light of day. For myself I don't care what her beliefs are- never did- never saw them as important to the case in the least. But evidently people are pretty focused on her beliefs as they just keep bringing up the point.

Because we DO NOT know any of those people in relation to the Bigfoot community! Evidently they dont take interviews on vlog casts. Maybe they are not even real people at all? Erickson was involved and I can and will trash him as a hoaxer! There! Better? ERICKSON IS HOAXER!!!

Its not about Ketchum? Its about a government secret program to discredit anyone who tests Bigfoot and the DNA comes back human? Ummm NO.

Did you watch the video I provided? It explains better than I can why its just a bunch of goobley junk. And not REAL DNA. Not only is Ketchum’s work part human? Its a specific part of a human.... chromosome 11. It also has snippets of dog and cat and possum...... IT IS NOT A REAL GENOME OF ANYTHING.

The only person who is making sure Ketchum never sees the light of day? Is Melba Ketchum..... Why you have chosen to back her and her work Hiflier is beyond me. I guess you feel its the pro Bigfoot thing to do. It is NOT. Her shoddy work hurts us people out there trying to prove the thing real. It closes doors for us because of her shoddy work, her insistence to charge money for viewing said shoddy work and her collaboration in hoaxing a chewbacca mask. How is Ketchum charging 30 dollars to see her DNA results on the DeNovo website any different than Rick Dyer charging 20 bucks to see the body of Hank in his RV?

ITS NOT!

53 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Even if a body has been shot and brought in for testing it will still show up as human.  People will still say that this body is not human and still believe that it is an ape knowing full well the DNA says it is human/? that we might not understand. These creatures come from a total branch off a tree in history that we have not found yet. I am still in the belief that their are people out there who know but will not say since it will change our history as far as humans go. As I have at the end of all of what I have said " This is just my opinion " . Those who know are hiding the truth..

Your post is completely contradictory.

How can the DNA show up as a human.... if its an offshoot off the human tree we have not found yet???

We have mapped the Homo Sapien genome. We have mapped the Neanderthal genome. We have mapped the Denisovan genome. We can see that certain populations of modern humans interbred with both of the other groups....

Neanderthals do not “show up” as Humans, they are a distinct species...... as is Denisovans.

Im 100 percent certain based on Patty’s morphology that we see on screen? That Bigfoot is its own distinct species....and not human at all. But it may be a cousin to humans just like Neandethals and Denisovans.

18 minutes ago, MIB said:

..........If it tests human it is human, not from some other branch.   Basic science........

The genus Homo is human, and there have been several branches that are not us (homo sapien): Homo neanderthalensis, Homo denisova, Homo floresienses, just to name a few of the most recent sub species (which are all recent discoveries, two of which just in the past decade). We are told, by the Darwinist owned scientific community, that this is basic science. 

So so again I ask: how do these other sub-species differ from Homo sapiens in DNA makeup? How was the DNA from the finger bone from the Densivan cave determined to be different from Homo sapien DNA?

I tend to hear DNA proponents speak of DNA science as if it was magic. My suspicions grow.

3 hours ago, NCBFr said:

No. They mapped the Denisovans genome from a single pinkie bone. They can tell certain groups of modern humans interbred with Denisovans. 

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

..........Maybe they are not even real people at all? 

You're joking right?

Its about a government secret program to discredit anyone who tests Bigfoot and the DNA comes back human? Ummm NO.

Ummm YES. Why? Because if people know (knowers) there is a Bigfoot out there then government has to know too. They would therefore have all the power an force needed to capture one. DNA testing would follow. And yet the public is not informed?

Its a specific part of a human.... chromosome 11

Then what is the issue. ANY of it that says Human is not cause for automatic dismissal just because someone thinks she's a wacko.

How is Ketchum charging 30 dollars to see her DNA results on the DeNovo website any different than Rick Dyer charging 20 bucks to see the body of Hank in his RV?

Don't know. Why don't you look into it.

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, norseman said:

No. They mapped the Denisovans genome from a single pinkie bone. They can tell certain groups of modern humans interbred with Denisovans. 

If they can do that, sasquatch DNA shouldn’t come back as “human” that can be mistaken for Homo sapien. Ketchum’s claim was interbreeding with Homo sapiens just like the claims about Denisovans that you cite. So what was it specifically that made Ketchum’s claims false? Please be specific.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic