My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

Well, the discussion leans heavily into the genome project being an extremely ill conceived hoax, and after a claimed $500K investment. That seems like one huge waste. But, in the long run, maybe people can learn a huge lesson through the loss of the investors:

DNA is not going to advance discovery any more than photos or motion pictures will. It’s a carcass (and a well protected one at that), or you may as well save your money. 

• gigantor featured this topic

Little off topic about the DNA, but Matilda looks alot like the Bigfoot I saw through my binoculars standing up on a peak in the Sierra's on a very cold day back in 2013, very similar. Even though the Mono Lake Bigfoot isn't very clear, it also has the look of my 2013 sighting as far as the fluffy head and body. At first I thought maybe both of my sightings were of the same Bigfoot, but they aren't, totally different types of Bigfoot's.  The Bigfoot I'd captured on video during the same month in 2016 about a quarter of a mile from the 2013 sighting appears to be a Neanderthal type Bigfoot and looks nothing like Matilda or the Patterson footage. Because of my sighting back in 2013, I would have to say Matilda is real. Between Matilda, Patty and the 2016 Bigfoot footage of the Neanderthal looking Bigfoot, there appears to be three different types of of Bigfoot's. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Well, the discussion leans heavily into the genome project being an extremely ill conceived hoax, and after a claimed $500K investment.

I'm not convinced it began as a hoax, so not "ill conceived".   I think it started with good intentions which drifted.   In the end, I'm not sure her benefactor was defrauded because I'm not sure he was unwilling.   I'd have to get into things (religion) we're not supposed to talk about if I try to back that up.  

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

DNA is not going to advance discovery any more than photos or motion pictures will. It’s a carcass (and a well protected one at that), or you may as well save your money. 

I'm not convinced of that.   It may not prove existence but it might make a strong enough case for science to finally take a properly funded look at it with intent to find rather than intent to preserve the status quo.

In any event, though, I'm interested in DNA because I'm curious about what it could tell me, not because I'm motivated to prove existence.   My motivation changes the viability of DNA providing desired results.

MIB

• Upvote 1

If one saw something appearing similar to Chewbacca,  one should consider they saw someone in a mask, or costume.

52 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

If one saw something appearing similar to Chewbacca,  one should consider they saw someone in a mask, or costume.

Nope, if you were there where I was just as the sun was setting on a very cold day. Nobody was back there except me. It's like saying somebody knew I was going to go to this very remote spot on a very steep rugged mountain side where nobody ever goes and lays down a fake Bigfoot track just for me to see. Highly unlikely! Matilda's head isn't quite like Chewbacca anyways, hair is different for one.

Edited by MindSquatch
  • Upvote 1

Admin
12 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

and the 2016 Bigfoot footage of the Neanderthal looking Bigfoot,

Where can we see this? is there a link?

9 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Absolutely.   Anytime you see anything looking bigfootish, you should examine it considering all possibilities ... mask/costume, hoax, mistaken identity, pareidolia, etc ... AND the possibility it is bigfoot after all.   If you can't trust your senses / intellect to tell you a thing is bigfoot, you can't trust them when they tell you it is not, either.

MIB 

13 hours ago, MindSquatch said:

Little off topic about the DNA, but Matilda looks alot like the Bigfoot I saw through my binoculars standing up on a peak in the Sierra's on a very cold day back in 2013, very similar. Even though the Mono Lake Bigfoot isn't very clear, it also has the look of my 2013 sighting as far as the fluffy head and body. At first I thought maybe both of my sightings were of the same Bigfoot, but they aren't, totally different types of Bigfoot's.  The Bigfoot I'd captured on video during the same month in 2016 about a quarter of a mile from the 2013 sighting appears to be a Neanderthal type Bigfoot and looks nothing like Matilda or the Patterson footage. Because of my sighting back in 2013, I would have to say Matilda is real. Between Matilda, Patty and the 2016 Bigfoot footage of the Neanderthal looking Bigfoot, there appears to be three different types of of Bigfoot's. 

I think Matilda is a hoax. Based on the comparison pictures I posted. I cannot speak for your sighting, but I note that you were observing it through binos. 

I believe the PGF to be real. And I do not feel that it looks like a wookie, other than being tall and hairy.

• Upvote 1

Even though I couldn't see the face up close with the binoculars, the fluffy hair and shape of head was similar to Matilda. I'd watched it for around five minutes as the setting sun was shining on it's grayish hair. It just stood there near the top of the peak over looking the valley below where I was down across a partially frozen creek. As I was reaching to get my camera, it stepped off from where it was standing. Even if I was able to get a photo, it wouldn't been a good picture due to it being a phone camera. That's when I decided to get a good 90 x zoom camcorder.

17 minutes ago, MindSquatch said:

Even though I couldn't see the face up close with the binoculars, the fluffy hair and shape of head was similar to Matilda. I'd watched it for around five minutes as the setting sun was shining on it's grayish hair. It just stood there near the top of the peak over looking the valley below where I was down across a partially frozen creek. As I was reaching to get my camera, it stepped off from where it was standing. Even if I was able to get a photo, it wouldn't been a good picture due to it being a phone camera. That's when I decided to get a good 90 x zoom camcorder.

Fluffy hair head? Like this?

Just wish it stepped further into the camera view. I think their hair gets a little thicker and fluffed for the colder climates. Thanks for the video!

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic