My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

58 minutes ago, norseman said:

I dont think the dates being pushed back 40,000 years makes the prospect of these hobbits running around today any less plausible........

The referenced article precisely argued that it does.

And technically Europeans and Asians are not just two distinct races. We are hybrids with Neanderthals and Denisovans or both.

Or more?

Note that they made no mention of Denisovans being related to us until after the finger bone DNA from the cave. They didn’t see it in our makeup beforehand, and then went out to find it.

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

The referenced article precisely argued that it does.

Or more?

Note that they made no mention of Denisovans being related to us until after the finger bone DNA from the cave. They didn’t see it in our makeup beforehand, and then went out to find it.

And I agree with you the article is wrong. The locals have legends of little people...not giants. And lo and behold.... what do they dig up? Little people! The hobbit is a huge victory for native myths and legends everywhere.

More? Agreed. There could be all sorts of cousins living in our DNA. I think Africans being the only “non hybrid” Homo Sapiens will someday be proven false as well. We are not linear boards....we are laminate plywood with a rough side, a finished side, and blows in between.

One fact that is indisputable is that as time goes on, and new fossils are found? Our family tree looks bushier and bushier.

• Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, norseman said:

How can the DNA show up as a human

Norseman

let me ask you this how can every sample keep coming back contaminated when everyone takes great care that it does not. Not every sample can be contaminated all the time with human. The odds of that are just not possible. So there is more to this then you think and yes there is a sperate tree that these creatures belong to that we just have not recognised.

1 minute ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

let me ask you this how can every sample keep coming back contaminated when everyone takes great care that it does not. Not every sample can be contaminated all the time with human. The odds of that are just not possible. So there is more to this then you think and yes there is a sperate tree that these creatures belong to that we just have not recognised.

Because! There is no way Patty has the exact same DNA as I do. Assuming you believe the PGF shows a real creature. A person doesnt need to be a rocket scientist to see vast differences in morphology between a human and a Bigfoot.

Is there some sort of vast conspiracy to contaminate Bigfoot samples? Maybe, but what are we gonna do about it?

This is why Im a huge pro kill advocate! You cannot argue with a bloody corpse!

12 minutes ago, norseman said:

...........There is no way Patty has the exact same DNA as I do. Assuming you believe the PGF shows a real creature. A person doesnt need to be a rocket scientist to see vast differences in morphology between a human and a Bigfoot.........

While I’ve come to believe that sasquatches are hominid, and thus human, their DNA would clearly be at least as different from Homo sapien as a Neanderthal and Denisovan. So either (1) all samples thus far tested are not sasquatch, or (2) the testing is incompetent, or (3) interpretations are incompetent, or (4) results of human divergence is intentionally withheld, or (5) a combination of all the above is occurring.

I think all of the above is occurring.

.......Is there some sort of vast conspiracy to contaminate Bigfoot samples? Maybe, but what are we gonna do about it?......

I know what you want to do about it, but my current goal is different. I’m not going to fight City Hall because I don’t give a damn about them. But I want to see and perhaps even interact with these creatures just like I do bears, wolves, orcas, moose, etc. I don’t care if others believe me or not.

...........You cannot argue with a bloody corpse!

Frankly, I’ve always been impressed with just how well government can cover up the truth. I’ve seen it so many times, even on a personal level, that I can’t count the ways they do it. So yes, I believe that they can do magic...........they can make your bloody corpse theirs, and they can make it disappear. 

And if you don’t present it wisely, that is exactly what they will do. 

And I can hear them right now using the “murder” word:

mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1. 
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    synonyms: killinghomicideassassinationliquidationexterminationexecutionslaughterbutcherymassacreMore

verb
  1. 1. 
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"
    synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinateexecuteliquidateeliminatedispatchbutcherslaughtermassacre, wipe out

In fact, my bet is that they have already done this, and more than once.

Patty is homo (the IQ test)? 

If Patty's clan were less than homo, we'd have caught some of them long ago.

We catch wolves & bears: fairly intelligent beasts, mammalian predators are.

If they purposely avoid us ... then as a group, they may recognize our group's bad intentions for them: i.e., kill one, or at least capture it.

If there is no evidence that bigfoot makes tools, then their intelligence may be closer to monkeys, lower than chimps.

Do they ever use rocks to break something, or sturdy poles as levers? 

Edited by Oonjerah

39 minutes ago, Oonjerah said:

......Do they ever use rocks to break something, or sturdy poles as levers? 

There is testimony that they use rocks to throw both as weapons as well as testing/intimidating intruders, and such testing has been reported by throwing pine cones and small sticks, too.

There is testimony that that they use sticks to bang on trees to communicate.

There is testimony as well as remnant examples that they build sleeping nests out of sticks, branches, bark, and brush.

That’s about it. They might use rocks to break open shellfish, but there is no such testimony that I know of.

This level of tool use essentially mirrors that of apes more than hominids with the exception of rocks as weapons.

Smarter than a monkey ... not as smart as a human.

About on a par with a gorilla perhaps? 

Smarter than gorilla, 'cause they still elude us.

1 hour ago, Oonjerah said:

Patty is homo (the IQ test)? 

If Patty's clan were less than homo, we'd have caught some of them long ago.

We catch wolves & bears: fairly intelligent beasts, mammalian predators are.

If they purposely avoid us ... then as a group, they may recognize our group's bad intentions for them: i.e., kill one, or at least capture it.

If there is no evidence that bigfoot makes tools, then their intelligence may be closer to monkeys, lower than chimps.

Do they ever use rocks to break something, or sturdy poles as levers? 

What does intelligence have to do with it?

If a tribe of Albert Einstein’s were living in a forest somewhere would that make them immune to capture? Of course not.

Im not down playing primate intelligence....its superb. But bigger factors are at play.

1- Its rare. Numbers cannot be as high as reported.

2- Its nocturnal. Chimps have been known to adopt this lifestyle close to human habitation to avoid conflict.

3- It lives in dense remote mountainous forested regions of Earth. It cannot be as widespread as reports indicate.

4- Its sign can be easily confused with known large omnivores such as Bears.

If its true? Bigfoot is outsmarting humans while living, breeding, eating and dying in Chicago suburbs? Its not an Ape, its not a Human, it’s something else entirely.

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

While I’ve come to believe that sasquatches are hominid, and thus human, their DNA would clearly be at least as different from Homo sapien as a Neanderthal and Denisovan. So either (1) all samples thus far tested are not sasquatch, or (2) the testing is incompetent, or (3) interpretations are incompetent, or (4) results of human divergence is intentionally withheld, or (5) a combination of all the above is occurring.

I think all of the above is occurring.

I know what you want to do about it, but my current goal is different. I’m not going to fight City Hall because I don’t give a damn about them. But I want to see and perhaps even interact with these creatures just like I do bears, wolves, orcas, moose, etc. I don’t care if others believe me or not.

Frankly, I’ve always been impressed with just how well government can cover up the truth. I’ve seen it so many times, even on a personal level, that I can’t count the ways they do it. So yes, I believe that they can do magic...........they can make your bloody corpse theirs, and they can make it disappear. 

And if you don’t present it wisely, that is exactly what they will do. 

And I can hear them right now using the “murder” word:

In fact, my bet is that they have already done this, and more than once.

That may be true. And thats part of the reason I started Project Grendel was to talk about contingencies against it.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, norseman said:

Because! There is no way Patty has the exact same DNA as I do. Assuming you believe the PGF shows a real creature. A person doesnt need to be a rocket scientist to see vast differences in morphology between a human and a Bigfoot.

Norseman

Just because you are seeing a creature on film and it looks the way it looks does not mean it might not have DNA as human as we do. On the film , you are just seeing some thing walking that we have no idea what it's make up is. But because it is walking on two feet very well and we as humans walk on to feet we have to assume it has human in it. Not too many animals out there besides humans walk on two feet with a straight back at a long distance. So in opinion this creature might just be mixed with human. How did it teach it self to walk on two feet so natural ? 

On 11/11/2018 at 8:36 PM, norseman said:

That may be true. And thats part of the reason I started Project Grendel was to talk about contingencies against it.

I have always felt the government was aware of the US BF population based on a number of reported BFRO reports and other stories and conclude they are working behind the scene to help keep them hidden.  This was really just a hunch, but it made logical sense to me.  If you recall a couple of months ago there was a disagreement between the Monroe KY sheriff and state fish and game about what exactly killed a families horses.  The sheriff concluded large cat (Mt. Lion) and the F&G pushed heavily it was not a predator and blame the owner.  Here is the interview with the sheriff:

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC5/videos/694361530922438/

It is obvious to me that F&G is working to protect Mt. Lions in KY by denying their existence to the extent of framing a man for a crime here clearly did not commit.

Sound familiar?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

Just because you are seeing a creature on film and it looks the way it looks does not mean it might not have DNA as human as we do. On the film , you are just seeing some thing walking that we have no idea what it's make up is. But because it is walking on two feet very well and we as humans walk on to feet we have to assume it has human in it. Not too many animals out there besides humans walk on two feet with a straight back at a long distance. So in opinion this creature might just be mixed with human. How did it teach it self to walk on two feet so natural ? 

It evolved that way.  There are plenty of examples of the same trait evolving in different species it's called convergent evolution.  No need to learn or teach anything.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/blogs/8-uncanny-examples-convergent-evolution

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

You said yourself Patty possesses a sagittal crest...... a very non homo sapien trait.

Your folly is that you immediately assume the creature is human because its bipedal and Homo Sapiens are the only other animal on Earth that is bipedal.

But thats only NOW! Look and study the fossil record! Dozens and dozens of species and probably more undiscovered have walked on this planet bipedally in the past! And some primitive forms? Possessed a sagittal crest! Not human but bipedal!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranthropus_robustus

4 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I have always felt the government was aware of the US BF population based on a number of reported BFRO reports and other stories and conclude they are working behind the scene to help keep them hidden.  This was really just a hunch, but it made logical sense to me.  If you recall a couple of months ago there was a disagreement between the Monroe KY sheriff and state fish and game about what exactly killed a families horses.  The sheriff concluded large cat (Mt. Lion) and the F&G pushed heavily it was not a predator and blame the owner.  Here is the interview with the sheriff:

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC5/videos/694361530922438/

It is obvious to me that F&G is working to protect Mt. Lions in KY by denying their existence to the extent of framing a man for a crime here clearly did not commit.

Sound familiar?

Yes! They do it with wolves here all the time and use cougars and bears as the scape goats.

........The genus Homo was given its taxonomic name to suggest that its member species can be classified as human. And, over the decades of the 20th century, fossil finds of pre-human and early human species from late Mioceneand early Pliocene times produced a rich mix for debating classifications. There is continuing debate on delineating Homo from Australopithecus—or, indeed, delineating Homo from Pan, as one body of scientists argue that the two species of chimpanzee should be classed with genus Homo rather than Pan. Even so, classifying the fossils of Homo coincides with evidences of:

1) competent human bipedalism in Homo habilis inherited from the earlier Australopithecus of more than four million years ago, (see Laetoli); and 2) human tool culture having begun by 2.5 million years ago.........

Apparently, both bipedal locomotion and tool manufacture appears to be required for membership into the Homo genus. But I wonder if, upon discovery, it is learned that sasquatches use crude tools like chimps and orangs, do not manufacture tools, but do use verbal speech that things might be looked upon anew?

BFF Patron

I think we really need to find a BF camp and answer questions about their tool use.     I suspect we might find non fabricated tools laying around.     BF just do not seem to be into fabrication.    As you mention human ancestors have been using tools for millions of years.   

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic