My Perspective and questions for you all

James33

20 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I don't remember which but either MIB or SWWASAS spoke of seeing a large 'leaving' so to speak and I remember thinking how enormous it was described as being

I found 2 last year but they were nothing like a 5 gallon bucket.    They were roughly 30 inches long but coiled, not laid over each other, but sort of like a cinnamon role that wasn't completely rolled so that 30 inches or so was in an area 10 inches by 14 inches.   Turds were coke-can diameter when fresh, probably 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inches thick dried, and they were matte black in color suggesting either berries or meat diet.   I'm going to say meat because there was a twist to them reminiscent of canine feces.    There were no seeds visible.   There was also no hair.  If you ever look at a wolf turd, or the turd of a bear that's been scavenging carcasses, there's hair at the pointy end where they're pinched off.   Definitely not present.   It was suggestive of something that'd peeled the hide off of the meat first, then eaten it.    That's not real normal for bear, canines, or felines.    Truly don't know for sure.   I have 4 cameras spending the winter in the area, within a mile or two, so maybe I'll get a picture of maker.

MIB

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Arvedis said:

uh...no :scratchhead: 

Apes are not comparable to BF.  Different species. And...the range of different experiences people have had with BF and stench covers far more than simply a deterrent as an animal would use.  

:resent:

Incorrect.

Uh...yes they are. 

It is the most common description by witnesses, it is also suggested by the subjects tracks.

What species is comparable in your opinion ? 

When is the next hockey game eh?  Correct format?

What I remember about the pile of scat is:  voluminous, lots of black hair/fur and a solid longitudinal stool pinched off next to it. The solid stool was 'bear' size, generous taper...............

I have seen a lot of bear scat and I have never seen hair in any of them except one They consisted of vegetation and/or berry seeds or looked like human only BIGGER. The one with hair in it also had bear cub paws in it. There is quite a bit of volume in bear scat, however, not enough to fill more than a gallon or two in my experience.

• Upvote 1

Admin

I'm just amazed at how much you guys know about crap. :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2018 at 6:37 PM, Arvedis said:

Incorrect. 

The fact that you bring ape into the discussion on BF speaks for itself.

BTW, no one is saying you can track BF by it's stench. You bring up irrelevant points to try and pursuede your off target perspectives. 

Your opinion is squarely in the minority and so small as to be microscopic.  You're the one who needs to present evidence to support your opinion not us to disprove otherwise.

Have at it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 6:55 PM, wiiawiwb said:

Your opinion is squarely in the minority and so small as to be microscopic.  You're the one who needs to present evidence to support your opinion not us to disprove otherwise.

Have at it.

Not really. You mad?  :focus:

I think the original points are irrelevant now.  I said one thing and then you and others made it another.  I'm not going to spin wheels. There is no complete and valid BF DNA sample that can be measured against with 100% confidence. Also, just so you are aware, there is no authority or oversight over BF speculation and opinions. In this case, opinions are free.

2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I think the original points are irrelevant now.  I said one thing and then you and others made it another.  I'm not going to spin wheels. There is no complete and valid BF DNA sample that can be measured against with 100% confidence. Also, just so you are aware, there is no authority or oversight over BF speculation and opinions. In this case, opinions are free.

They are.

So spit it out. If you find the notion that Bigfoot is an Ape ridiculous? What do you think it is?

Admin
3 hours ago, norseman said:

What do you think it is?

What if it's a brown bear ancestor which developed bipedalism, lost its claws, snout, floppy ears and hibernates?

• It would explain the low number of sighting reports, people look at it briefly and think its a bear.
  • It would explain how they survive harsh winters.
  • It would explain how they got here.
  • It would explain the lack of fossils.

:devil:

6 hours ago, gigantor said:

It would explain the low number of sighting reports, people look at it briefly and think its a bear.

That would be asking a lot from evolution. But If it evolved bipedalism but kept its ears, snout and claws then.............Dogman? Running the way some witnesses have described, like keeping up with a vehicle going 35 mph? IDK.

Edited by hiflier

12 hours ago, Arvedis said:

You made the statement, the claim, that apes are not comparable to BF.  I said that you need to present evidence to back up that position. I'm still waiting.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic