How do bigfoot cut down trees?

TD-40

Admin

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic

I was talking to a County Sheriff one afternoon by Riffe Lake Washington, who was parked in front of a gate on a one lane dirt road that led into a private logging area north of the lake.  I was hoping to get into that area and do some call blasting.  So I told him that I heard that there was supposed to be a lot of Bigfoot in the area beyond the gate.  And as I finished the sentence, a likely Bigfoot sheared off a tree about 3 feet off of the ground, by applying a lateral force to the trunk while in a cloud phase.  The tree was about 30 yards away.  Whereupon the tree base above the new break, jumped sideways and stabbed into the ground but the upper branches remained caught in the adjacent tree branch above, so the tree remained essentially upright.  So gravity did not cause the tree to snap.  The Sheriff then said to me, "That tree just fell over (which it didn't actually fall over) while you were standing here.  You were lucky to see that."  And I said, "A Bigfoot just sheared that tree off.  Let's see if he can do it again."  Of course, the Bigfoot did not do it again.  In the moment that I heard the tree snap, I turned to my left to look in that direction, I saw a black cloud vaporizing into thin air.  I estimate that it would have taken about a 15,000 lb force to cause that tree to snap.

• Downvote 2