The Black Vault

norseman

I ran across this website that claims to be the largest repository of declassified government information on the web.

Maybe we could pin this? I did a Sasquatch search and pages and pages came up. Including the 1975 Atlas! I bet we could poke around this website for a long while!

http://www.theblackvault.com/community/

Enjoy!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

It certainly is an interesting website with a ton of data. Joined it a few years back. John is a very dedicated researcher and a pretty cool gut to communicate with.

• Upvote 1

The forums are pretty "out there" and that's what I was directed to when linked. Maybe I didn't spend enough time looking for officially leaked documents.

I have always heard about the Black Vault as it relates to the UFO phenomenon.

Never once thought that might contain Bigfoot related information.

Great find.

• gigantor pinned this topic
Admin
On 10/11/2018 at 11:07 PM, NatFoot said:

The forums are pretty "out there" and that's what I was directed to when linked. Maybe I didn't spend enough time looking for officially leaked documents.

If you look here https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/?s=bigfoot, looks like the only two official docs are the Atlas and the FBI hair analysis of a sample that Dr Byrne submitted (result = deer family). The "case files" are simply their sightings database submitted by users.

I am very surprised a web site titled "the black vault" supposedly containing sensitive content related to covert U.S. government activities turns out to be less than useful.

Edited by Arvedis

In all honesty and with due respect, I am not.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

........a web site titled "the black vault" supposedly containing sensitive content related to covert U.S. government activities.........

It just isn't going to happen either with UFO's OR Sasquatch. Trace evidence will always be allowed to be made public. The real thing will not. It is why w have to do these things on our own. And even if we do find the truth of either subject it will be a tough road to bring it to the public's attention unscathed. Even if it is possible to uncover the inconvertible truth about say, Sasquatch, The method for doing so probably shouldn't be posted on the web? If someone finds hard evidence in the field of say a dead body or skeleton it would be unwise to advertise it. The effort should be figuring out a foolproof way to get that evidence to a qualified, trustworthy, but discreet scientist. And even then the gaps in security for doing that and the gaps in security for and during study and verification will be everywhere.

If Sasquatch discovery is so important and carries with it the ramification regarding great economic impacts then bringing the truth to light will no doubt be fraught with pitfalls. It is why even though photos and videos will never  be accepted as proof the SRN's goal is to get them. I think it the safer, less prone to failure, way to get science interested. I think all we can do is get science interested enough to launch its own serious research. Proof in the way of a physical specimen or piece of one, even though I look for that, is highly risky. Even a scientists who quietly accepts the specimen for study is taking a enormous chance at being found out receiving such things without knowing if it is even legal to do so.

Someone who knows Dr. Jeffery Meldrum might be able to have him clear the air on that. It would be helpful to know where we and the science community stand on the issues of legality. I would be interested to know and maybe others here as well?

• gigantor unpinned this topic