Sasquatch: Never Was, Is Extinct, Or Still Out There?

hiflier

Actually got the idea for this thread from a post Natfoot did in the "Chatroom". Could be set up as a Poll I guess but I think there is more latitude for this topic without one. So what do you think? Words like "probably", "possibly", "may", or "might" are permissible but try to be more direct in your opinions if you can.

I will start it off by saying...........Still Out There.   

• Upvote 2

I have to say still out there.

Extinct isn't even a possibility for me. They either exist and people are seeing them, or they don't exist and all y'all are crazy. :P

• Upvote 1

Creatures found in the fossil record share very similar traits to what is reportedly Bigfoot now.

IT WAS THERE! Make no mistake about it. 

The question then becomes? Is it in north America right now in modern times?

We need a body to prove it is. And if its already extinct? Then hopefully someday its fossils are discovered.

I do not believe all reports, I do not believe this creature inhabits every state in the union or anything close to it. I tend to cast an appraising eye on areas that can still support our other giant omnivore the Grizzly Bear. There is a giant chunk of wilderness in the far east as well.

Here is a cool video.

Edited by norseman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Upvoted. Gave you five more mental ones, too! And yep, agree, "know" is good. Curious about Sept. 9 though......care to remind me? I was at a wedding dinner in Tahoe evening of the 9th followed by a very busy wedding weekend so may have missed something.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Creatures found in the fossil record share very similar traits to what is reportedly Bigfoot now.

IT WAS THERE! Make no mistake about it. 

The question then becomes? Is it in north America right now in modern times?

We need a body to prove it is. And if its already extinct? Then hopefully someday its fossils are discovered.

I do not believe all reports, I do not believe this creature inhabits every state in the union or anything close to it. I tend to cast an appraising eye on areas that can still support our other giant omnivore the Grizzly Bear. There is a giant chunk of wilderness in the far east as well.

Here is a cool video.

The Evolution of Bigfoot

Great article on the subject of the evolution of Bigfoot 

http://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com/2017/01/the-evolution-of-bigfoot.html?m=1

Edited by MindSquatch

3 hours ago, MIB said:

Welllll ... as of September 9th, still existed.  

How 'bout "know"?   It's a good, and fitting, word. 

MIB

Help me on the Sept 9th comment as well.

Assuming you meant it existed on that day?

Sept 9 .. wood knock, a good one.   I hadn't heard one I had any confidence in since 2012.   Unless that knock was "Ghost of Bigfoot", there was at least one still alive that day.

MIB

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This question is the conundrum wrapped inside an enigma for me. So much evidence (PGF is the biggest) seems to point to continued existence but then...no body, no bones.  The toughest thing for me to get past is lack of observed environmental impact. Groups of 600-1000 lb animals should be leaving much more observable traces. 

To answer Hifliers OP, I say exist but echo Huntster near extinction or they are minimally able to support a population. 

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic