Sasquatch: Never Was, Is Extinct, Or Still Out There?

hiflier

They are still out there but being hunted to extinction in the worst possible way. They are moving further into the harder to reach forest where we cannot go unless we are willing to risk it all.

6 hours ago, steenburg said:

Disproving the existence of the Sasquatch is as important as proving they do exist.That is why we are RESEARCHERS, Not religious leaders pushing a faith.

This is a great quote and really agree with you. They are an entity of worship but a creature that we should be very aware of.

3 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

They are an entity of worship but a creature that we should be very aware of.

I meant to say " that they are not a entity of worship"

2 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Who is successfully hunting them to Extinction?

We as a people who are actively searching for them as well as our Gov. with in the US who would like nothing more then to use them as a weapon in their DARP programs. Might even be other Governments as well that would like to get their hands on one of these creatures as well and use them for dark projects. We have no idea what goes on this earth and what is kept from us.  All we can do is maybe imagine what they might do. But from what has come out in the open now it is getting spooky. 

If the military does have some captured Bigfoot's or dead bodies, I'm sure those in the know have already cancelled any future camping trips with their families. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think the military has any use for BF as a weapon.  We have plenty enough things to kill and destroy without needing big hairy to do our dirty work.

I do suspect there are BF out there but I reject the idea that the government is keeping them a secret.  I also reject any idea that there's anything paranormal about BF, "if" they are out there, they are flesh and blood and nothing more.

SSR Team
16 hours ago, Twist said:

Who is seeing them in west AB & BC Bobby?  If your answer is hunters, what are they doing out there?  The same thing as BF?   Could it be that hunters (able to see BF) are in the region for the same reason as BF (game)??? Perhaps AB & BC are an overwhelming overlap for the same reason?  A viale game/food source?   IDK, just throwing it out there.    

We got a “down” SSR right now, as soon as it’s functioning again I’ll look and post on here..;)

6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Who is successfully hunting them to Extinction?

Hunting a BF could turn around on you real quick like. ;)

5 hours ago, Old Time Lifter said:

I don't think the military has any use for BF as a weapon.  We have plenty enough things to kill and destroy without needing big hairy to do our dirty work.

I do suspect there are BF out there but I reject the idea that the government is keeping them a secret.  I also reject any idea that there's anything paranormal about BF, "if" they are out there, they are flesh and blood and nothing more.

Old timer Lifter

I respect your opinion. But do you not think that the Gov. would be interested or even invested in some thing that can sneak unto bases on notice like a ninja. Some thing that has no fear of being caught yet being able to escape unnoticed . This is what we have that is doing exactly that. It does not care if we see it and yet it does it broadly and with out care. This is the type of creature we are dealing with that I can assure you that is flesh and blood . But has things that we might still not understand. I cannot go with paranormal since there is no way of proving this. But if I could I would . This is my opinion.

11 hours ago, hiflier said:

Ah well, T-man, I guess it comes with age. I would like to think my best years are ahead of me and perhaps they are. I just hope I remember them ;) 

Happens to everyone. I was about to cut some blank ebony fretboards today and spent awhile trying to find a certain ruler I use on them. Eventually I realized I had been holding it in my hand the entire time.

• Upvote 1

I have a friend in VT who builds 12 string guitars and other things. He had one of the fret rulers also and said that there are something like six different fret board lengths. I envy people with that kind of patience TBH. I have been a 12 string player since 1977 and am currently in a trio. We perform 50 original songs that I have written over the years and we all three are loving it at this stage of our lives. One of my twelvers is a 1969 Martin that I've had since '92 and it's a beauty. The other one is a Taylor Jumbo- 2003 and it is even better. What instruments are taking your ebony fret boards?   

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

I have a friend in VT who builds 12 string guitars and other things. He had one of the fret rulers also and said that there are something like six different fret board lengths. I envy people with that kind of patience TBH. I have been a 12 string player since 1977 and am currently in a trio. We perform 50 original songs that I have written over the years and we all three are loving it at this stage of our lives. One of my twelvers is a 1969 Martin that I've had since '92 and it's a beauty. The other one is a Taylor Jumbo- 2003 and it is even better. What instruments are taking your ebony fret boards?   

We build custom ordered electrics with a wait list and a year and a half delivery time. Mostly geared for the more heavy music styles along with traditional les paul and stratocaster types. We also build a lot of high end custom cigar box guitars also. Which we've sold several to Bigfoot researchers as they are awesome to play around the campfire at group camp outs. I've literally played one for the intent of attracting a Bigfoot on a couple of our group camp outs out in the middle of the night.

One can only hope that Sasquatch can appreciate Bo Diddley, LOL. I have another friend in Lake Tahoe who has a 4 string cigar box guitar that was made as a slide instrument only so high strings and painted on frets. It was built by a guy in Canada who has since passed away. I saw it hanging on the wall and asked if I could try it out. He said yes so I tuned it up, got out my glass slide and played it for about a half hour. My friend said I was the first and only one so far that had played it. Cool instrument :)  

Edited by hiflier

18 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Old timer Lifter

I respect your opinion. But do you not think that the Gov. would be interested or even invested in some thing that can sneak unto bases on notice like a ninja. Some thing that has no fear of being caught yet being able to escape unnoticed . This is what we have that is doing exactly that. It does not care if we see it and yet it does it broadly and with out care. This is the type of creature we are dealing with that I can assure you that is flesh and blood . But has things that we might still not understand. I cannot go with paranormal since there is no way of proving this. But if I could I would . This is my opinion.

More likely as a threat to the timber industry, the weaponizing theory seems far fetched to me.

• Upvote 1

Still out there, because I trust my skills in the outdoors. Can't even guess at their population. I know from what I have found there are probably at least seven individuals around Mt St Helens. 

Except for the disturbance that logging causes, I would say the logging companies have created unintended sanctuaries in western WA because of the latest limited access policies. 

27 minutes ago, BigTreeWalker said:

Still out there, because I trust my skills in the outdoors. Can't even guess at their population. I know from what I have found there are probably at least seven individuals around Mt St Helens. 

Except for the disturbance that logging causes, I would say the logging companies have created unintended sanctuaries in western WA because of the latest limited access policies. 

Here they log near campgrounds as a measure of wildfire control. Not much of an impact on squatching, but the wildfires are.  Supposedly a recent fire displaced a few groups (according to the local BFRO) and there was quite a bit of activity as the multiple groups started to encroach and carve out their own territory. I started researching in the wrong area for that, but I’ve recently moved my area into the “disputed zone”.  I can tell you there seems to be a lot of activity....like first day in the woods activity. After day 1 they are on to you and give you a wide berth. 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic