Sasquatch: Never Was, Is Extinct, Or Still Out There?

hiflier

I remember a myna bird that was for sale in an Anchorage pet store many years ago. It didn’t sell for a few months, so people had plenty of time teaching it all kinds of foul language. Before it sold, it talked like a salty sailor. 

Teaching apes sign sign language would be similar fun.

My son in law had a love bird that talked a little. We babysat the thing for a week or two, and Mrs. Huntster caught me sharing a video of a very nasty parrot talking with the love bird. She videoed me and “Peaches” watching the video. It’s pretty funny, but no way can I attach it here..........

Admin
On 10/29/2018 at 6:00 PM, Huntster said:

...I’m still laughing about it...

There. I fixed it for you.

chick-chimp.jpeg

• Haha 1

• gigantor featured this topic
On 10/30/2018 at 9:45 AM, Cotter said:

Allegedly

Without a Russian army of apemen backing up a different version of the story, Not so good....

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Do you think Apemen could goose step?.......

Probably not, but I bet they can brachiate better than the most nimble guerrillas out there......

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Do you think Apemen could goose step?

Hmmm.....no.....but they waddle like sons of a gun. The real trick would be getting them to waddle in step. And of course teaching them to get their fat  fingers inside the trigger guard without accidently shooting one of their buddies or the CO.

9 minutes ago, hiflier said:

.......The real trick would be.......of course teaching them to get their fat  fingers inside the trigger guard without accidently shooting one of their buddies or the CO.

https://youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU

Edited by Huntster

I say they're still out there. I base this on still getting BFRO reports where the actual sighting or possible Bigfoot related experiences, such as tree knocks, vocalizations, rock throwing etc. took place in 2018, and many have taken place within the last 4-5 years.

Knocks and vocalizations? nnnnnnnnnot so much. Rock throwing? Unless there is a Human hidden somewhere then to me? That is a kind of smoking gun all by itself if someone were to ask for my opinion on the phenomenon.

^^

That's a good point about rock throwing; it takes something with arms and hands to throw a rock. As you mention, it's highly doubtful every single report of rock throwing is really a prank done by a human hidden off a hiking trail, or in the woods near campers, or near the shore of a lake waiting for a boat to come near, or hiding near a cabin waiting for the occupants to come outside, just so they can throw a rock towards them.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic