Sasquatch: Never Was, Is Extinct, Or Still Out There?

hiflier

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

^ That’s a great way to get shot.^

Yessah! Couldn't agree more. Saw the video a while back or something similar- same guy, maybe a year ago?

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...

I’ve made a post on the forum once or twice, but this is such a good thread, I couldn’t help joining in.

I see many people here saying Sasquatch are extinct, or more abundant than we know. 

I say, that yes; Sasquatch are nocturnal, stealthy for a creature of their size, and smart. 

However remarkable they seem to some of us, they are just another species in a long line of species.

I think that they were never very abundant, due to their size and how many accounts and sightings typically do not report very large amounts of sasquatches, which is more a characteristic of our species; meaning to be largely social. again, a limitation because of their size.

Many people like to praise them as super-human in terms of their strength and adaptability, I feel that while a lot of this is true, they have some limitations that prevents them from being plentiful.

just my two cents on the subject. :)

• Upvote 1

I saw two in one night in plain sight, close up with the brights of my truck. I was close enough that there was no mistake. Not seen any since- that was 29 years ago...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2