The Long Walk

norseman

2 hours ago, norseman said:

He just has to deliver the goods. (DNA, Body, Bones)

JUST?

You know, Norseman, this isn't like going out and somehow snaring your neighbor's cat LOL. Its about dragging an 800 lbs. creature back from the very remote impenetrable terrain that one had navigated through just to reach it in the first place. And that's only if it somehow didn't know that you were coming for it. It brings back to the forefront so many discussions on just how to do that and what resources one might have to procure or pay to accomplish such a task. Of course it could happen Jed Clampett style where shooting at one thing accidently resulted in something way better- or way worse- depending on the outcome.  

Edited by hiflier

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

JUST?

You know, Norseman, this isn't like going out and somehow snaring your neighbor's cat LOL. Its about dragging an 800 lbs. creature back from the very remote impenetrable terrain that one had navigated through just to reach it in the first place. And that's only if it somehow didn't know that you were coming for it. It brings back to the forefront so many discussions on just how to do that and what resources one might have to procure or pay to accomplish such a task. Of course it could happen Jed Clampett style where shooting at one thing accidently resulted in something way better- or way worse- depending on the outcome.  

What Im saying is that a person can be coo coo crazy over Bigfoot. If they deliver the goods? It no longer matters.

Who cares about “fair and balanced” if that person is out looking for evidence?

• Upvote 1

And I certainly get that. And you are right of course. The truth will still be the truth no matter the source. I guess I saw some humor in that in order for, say me, to prove Sasquatch is extant the all I have to do is 'JUST' bring in a body. Like it was a dead mouse or something. It is that JUST thing that packs the biggest wallop. That is where all of the work is. And because the 'JUST' is so large I saw some humor in its use. I saw it as being synonymous with saying all I would have to do is SIMPLY bring in a body. There's a very rich irony there and I couldn't resist it  :)

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor unfeatured this topic