The Long Walk

norseman

Semi late heads up, Josh Yates show Expedition Unknown on the Discovery Channel has a three hour special tonight with him searching for the Yeti in Nepal and Butan.

It's on now but repeats again at 11:00 central time.

EDIT : excuse me, it's a four hour special.

Edited by Rockape

DANG IT! I KNEW I shouldn't have gotten rid of my TV. I have missed every episode of (Not)Finding Bigfoot), too. And what a crying shame THAT is ;) :) 

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Oh, I think Josh is heads and shoulders above finding bigfoot!

He is. 

PG is right though, it wasn't new. Nothing ground breaking, obviously.

I agree Josh's Expedition Unknown is far superior to Not Finding Bigfoot. 

His Destination Truth not so much.  

I liked it because I like cryptid shows. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

6 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I agree Josh's Expedition Unknown is far superior to Not Finding Bigfoot. 

His Destination Truth not so much.  

I liked it because I like cryptid shows. 

Josh is 10 times more engaging and "fun" to watch than any of the Finding Bigfoot folks could ever hope to be, especially MM.

11 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Thanks,but it is not new. I saw them earlier this year 

I think this was two, two hour specials shown back to back because I had seen the first part. I fell asleep trying to watch, what did they find about the hair he took from the supposed Yeti scalp, I'm guessing nothing.

9 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Josh is 10 times more engaging and "fun" to watch than any of the Finding Bigfoot folks could ever hope to be, especially MM.

I would beg to differ as I think Cliff Barackman doing a solo show could do a heck of a job. 

8 hours ago, Rockape said:

I think this was two, two hour specials shown back to back because I had seen the first part. I fell asleep trying to watch, what did they find about the hair he took from the supposed Yeti scalp, I'm guessing nothing.

I didn't watch it because I had seen it before. As I recall nothing came of it 

25 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I would beg to differ as I think Cliff Barackman doing a solo show could do a heck of a job. 

Cliff would do good as you suggest, but he is certainly not objective. Believes in Sasquatch a little too much.

On 11/1/2018 at 4:56 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Cliff would do good as you suggest, but he is certainly not objective. Believes in Sasquatch a little too much.

You'll never get adequate effort from someone without some personal skin in the game.   You'll have no trouble finding scoftics who will claim there's nothing there because it hasn't been found yet.  The only person who can move the mark forward is a proponent.   That may offend your notion of scientific objectivity ... too bad.    Scientific objectivity merely supports the status quo, it does not discover new things.  

MIB

I just like Josh’s humor and how he portrays his show. But Cliff is a good guy for sure. And he doesn't have to be objective to hunt for cryptids. He just has to deliver the goods. (DNA, Body, Bones)

• Like 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic