BobbyO

State with the most Class A's ?

State with the most Class A's ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wiiawiwb

Aren't the Kiamichi Mountains in Oklahoma an area where a fair amount of sightings have occurred?

Edited by wiiawiwb

Redbone

OK report map. Red = Class A, Yellow = Class B
The 3 unclassified reports from my last post have been added in. This represents ALL of the NAWAC and BFRO reports. (+1 Oregon BF report)

2147153550_OKReports103118.thumb.jpg.589cbd9cfcde97a31ad7b9f876f496e6.jpg

• Upvote 1

BobbyO

That's some beautiful cluster right there down in those SE OK Mountains, i get a strong feeling that will extend in to Arkansas too..;)

BobbyO

Really interesting locations for that SE OK Cluster actually after looking. Looks to me to be the approximate area of the Upper Kiamichi (and Black Fork) Wilderness area. This area is the Headwaters of the Kiamichi, and home to Black Bear, Bobat and White-Tailed Deer. No roads, no buildings, no vehicles allowed, even bicycles are prohibited.

It doesn't surprise me that there's report clusters there, at all.

And the "headwater" link is imo, beginning to be a key indicator of Sasquatch reports locations. What's even more interesting than just that, is that the possible "headwater" link is now starting to appear not just in the PNW, but all over the North American Continent which i like, a lot.