BobbyO

State with the most Class A's ?

State with the most Class A's ?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
On 11/15/2018 at 6:57 AM, BigTreeWalker said:

They have had some good shows about the nests. There are a couple videos on YouTube I believe of them going in there too. Not sure who did those, Shane Corson or Chris Spencer. But it sure shows how difficult it is to get into those areas. 

Does anyone have a link to videos showing this? Did a search for both plus Olympic nests on YouTube and came up empty. Found many of the Corson Bigfoot videos but none titled to tell me if any were specific to the nests.

BigTreeWalker
1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Does anyone have a link to videos showing this? Did a search for both plus Olympic nests on YouTube and came up empty. Found many of the Corson Bigfoot videos but none titled to tell me if any were specific to the nests.

I looked around. I thought there was more. But I've heard about the nests at the Sasquatch Summit, Squatchfest, and IBC, so where I got all the information I know about them gets confusing. A lot also came from MonsterXradio podcasts. Some of the video about the area probably came from some of my friend's FB accounts. But I did find this. It's basically a podcast with snapshots of the area. 

• Thanks 1

SWWASAS

You used to be able to see the nests on the Olympic Project website but they have pulled them.    They have held them pretty close to their chest from the beginning.  Perhaps because the photographer considered them proprietary.     Randles use to be a member of this forum until he got tired of dealing with the scoftics.   

hiflier
BFF Donor

I have four photos but don't know if I am allowed now to post them. I think they are photos that everyone has probably already seen?

Edited by hiflier

SWWASAS

Last photo I saw of one of the nests was a group of men some with uncovered beards, picking through it looking for hairs, in what looked like someones garage.      I nearly freaked out at the idiocy.    

SWWASAS
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

I have four photos but don't know if I am allowed now to post them. I think they are photos that everyone has probably already seen?

I guess it depends where you got them.    Seems like when they were presented the first time at the Sasquatch Summit,  Randles warned those in attendance not to photograph them.  Of course that may be solely to prevent people from making their own videos rather than buying the one the conference sells later.   Sort of the reason you cannot take video in a rock concert.    Seems like the nests are sort of in the same category of stick glyphs and rock stacks.      We have nothing other than oddity and the fact they seem fabricated,  to tie them to BF.   I have not heard of anything DNA wise that has been found.  I bet they found human DNA.     One of the pictures I saw, was the discoverers daughter laying  in one to show how big it was.  Honestly I think BF researchers are their own enemies at times.  

Catmandoo
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Last photo I saw of one of the nests was a group of men some with uncovered beards, picking through it looking for hairs, in what looked like someones garage.      I nearly freaked out at the idiocy.    

Here is a tip for men: be clean shaven and use an electric shaver. Electric shavers cut hair. Razor types drag and cut skin cells and hair. Men who use razors slough off more skin cells and therefore more contamination.

Clean shaven, paper suits w/hood, pull hair net over face, gloves and pantyhose.

SWWASAS
1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

Here is a tip for men: be clean shaven and use an electric shaver. Electric shavers cut hair. Razor types drag and cut skin cells and hair. Men who use razors slough off more skin cells and therefore more contamination.

Clean shaven, paper suits w/hood, pull hair net over face, gloves and pantyhose.

DNA techs also wear surgical masks.  

hiflier
BFF Donor
7 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I guess it depends where you got them.

From the researchers' own websites. But it was a while back.

BobbyO
SSR Team
On 11/27/2018 at 1:04 AM, gigantor said:

Canada doesn't have States. :biggrin:

And nor did what I quoted ;)

But seriously, Canada, incredibly under represented and a huge reason why we’d never be able to do even a rough population estimate continent wide imo.

An abundance of wonderful

habitat too across the country.

MIB
20 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

It doesn't matter.   If bigfoot DNA is exactly human DNA, then unless you've got a body to show what you're getting the DNA samples from, science is not going to accept it.     If bigfoot DNA is not human DNA, then introducing human DNA into the sample for eDNA testing is only going to mean you get human  DNA in with all the other kinds of DNA.    

DNA is not like paint.   You don't stir together green and red and get brown, instead it's like oil and water ... stir all you want, you still have oil and water.   Same thing.   Mix cat and mouse DNA together in a sample.  You'll still test positive for cat DNA and mouse DNA.   It will be the same for human and bigfoot once science catches up.  

MIB 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

cmknight
On 11/26/2018 at 5:04 PM, gigantor said:

Canada doesn't have States. :biggrin:

States? We don't need no stinkin' States!! LOL. We have provinces, which, incidentally, are larger than your states ... for the most part. LOL

Patterson-Gimlin

I voted Washington simply because I heard on several documentaries that was the case. 

I saw the Finding Bigfoot show from Hawaii. The short mythical creature is why they went there. My least favorite episode of the entire series