Explorer

BF Video from Arizona

Explorer

This video clip was taken in March 19, 2018 in the mountains of Arizona (specific location not disclosed) but was recently posted in Youtube.

Steven claims that he captured two sasquatches in the video.

One carrying a white-tailed deer and another walking alone.

I can't really see the white-tailed deer clearly.

The second image is clearer and shows a humanoid shape walking.

Its walking motion appear human and its legs look too thin for a BF - but I have done no analysis.

Definitely intriguing and worth further analysis/review.

• Upvote 1

gigantor

Very interesting. I'm sure bigfoots come in all shapes and sizes. There has to be fat ones and there has to be skinny ones. 

Twist

Nice find.  I agree with Gig's statement,  we should expect some variances in BF's appearance.  Who are we to body shame BF because it has skinny legs!!! :D

NatFoot
BFF Donor

I didn't sit and watch 25 straight minutes but all I could find was the one Squatch with skinny legs.

Explorer

^^

To go directly to the clip showing 2nd alleged sasquatch walking, you can skip to 11:47 min.

BTW, I also agree with Gigantor that sasquatches come in all shapes and sizes.

In fact, the creature I saw in northern AZ was tall, thin, and lanky. 

My first impression was that it looked like a tall college basketball player with a black fur coat on walking in the middle of the wilderness!

What I saw was probably a juvenile (teenager), but I will never know.

What Steven records here could also be a juvenile.

In the video, Steven suggests that one reason the legs look too skinny is the light refraction from the snow (he talks about it at the end of the clip).

Steven introduces himself to the community and provides some of his background information on this other video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIiKmRLedM

He is a retired electrical engineer with 35 years of experience working as a contractor for DOD and NASA on missile systems and satellite ground stations.

For a guy who just started doing BF research in the field in 2017, he is either a lucky guy or has done very good pre-investigation research and knows when and where to look for them.

• Thanks 1

BC witness

Sas #2 has a very human gait, not very much like Patty at all. The foot does not get nearly as vertical as in the PGF, and the step length is short. I'd call that one human. # 1 is so obscured by brush that it's hard to tell what we're seeing.

norseman
BFF Donor

Interesting, but inconclusive like all video. I saw nothing though that screamed Bigfoot that would allow me to take a shot. Could be a human in dark clothing... and just fleeting glimpses through the trees.

NatFoot
BFF Donor

Thanks Explorer. I couldnt see anything at all in that one. Like Norse said, you'd be insane to shoot at that.

hiflier
BFF Donor

Agreed, shoot it or no? I think I can safely say that everyone here who hunts practices good sound hunting skills and makes sure that what they aim at is a clear target and that they know what is behind their target as well. In the case of Sasquatch though the issues are much more serious as we all know. The decision of taking the shot is so much more difficult if not impossible to work through in the more than likely brief time that will be allotted. In the time frame that Patterson and Gimlin had to film Patty one has to wonder if they ever thought during that minute or so about whether or not it was a person in a suit. Maybe they didn't consider it. And even though they had agreed beforehand to not shoot one I will bet the shock of actually seeing one made the thought of ever taking a shot completely vanish from their minds. 

I have been told directly that one hunter had a Sasquatch (and they had gone out actually HUNTING for one!) in their crosshairs, were 100% sure it was a Sasquatch, and they STILL they didn't take the shot. They ended up quitting hunting for one. I don't know beans about what it would be like to be in that situation. Don't know if I WANT to know.

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching the video. In  my honest opinion it is humans. 

Caenus

Could be human.  Lack of source and other information hurts credibility.

AZ Squatches are not the massive 9ft beasts the PNW has, don’t let the size be a factor.  

That being said, didn’t watch the video in a quiet atmosphere. Did they call out to it?  I’ve never met someone in the woods that tried to run away once you call out to them.  I wouldn’t either...Arizonans and our guns and all...

Doesn’t look like they pursue either...I’d rather try to chase it down and get nothing than have a video of a shape moving through the woods.  If it is a man then you could catch another shot, if not a man then atleast the pursuit would show they are difficult to catch and demonstrate the difficulty of the terrain.  The “woods are too thick to chase” argument is getting tiresome. 

Catmandoo
BFF Donor

"Stunning 4K". I watched the entire video.  Was that 4K at 15 frames per second? I was not stunned.  I don't buy it.  I was not able to see a deer. Poor camera work.  Person was familiar with trail and offered an estimate of the slope. No pursuit.

Too much talking.

• Upvote 1

Huntster
BFF Donor
On 10/27/2018 at 8:37 PM, hiflier said:

Agreed, shoot it or no?.........

I hope the moron types who are wont to hoax are reading this thread. “Shoot or not?........” should get their attention, but I suppose the vacuous mind that would hoax probably wouldn’t catch the clue here.

hiflier
BFF Donor
11 hours ago, Huntster said:

I hope the moron types who are wont to hoax are reading this thread. “Shoot or not?........” should get their attention, but I suppose the vacuous mind that would hoax probably wouldn’t catch the clue here.

Hopefully anyone considering hoaxing in this way will think twice about the soundness of it, Hunster. But first they have to accept the fact that there ARE people out there who DO want to shoot a Bigfoot! That alone should make them understand how utterly foolish and stupid such a hoaxing would be. Only a real idiot would place a Sasquatch hunter and themselves in such a potentially disastrous situation as that. So having the point brought out once again in a thread on this Forum is not a bad thing by any means.