Explorer

BF Video from Arizona

NatFoot
BFF Donor

I would bet the chances that someone out there committed murder, and then covered it up after they realized they shot a hoaxer in a suit, would be pretty decent.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

I agree with a lot of the earlier comments; hard to tell much. I agree Bigfoot would come in different sizes, just like other species do. Wouldn't genes play a part, along with other factors? The second figure did appear to have just a bit of a hitch in his get along. In the part about the leg hanging down, you can see something with a bit of length and slender hanging down although it's not very distinctive.

I know he didn't intend one particular part to come across as amusing but I chuckled a little at what he said starting about the 16:26 mark, when he said "to fit the cheap Sasquatch suit that I bought before beginning my serious hoaxing, I mean serious research and investigating".

It just seemed amusing to me the way he quickly corrected himself after he said "serious hoaxing..."

Explorer

I noticed that Arizona Sasquatch pulled the plug and removed all his Youtube videos.

The link below is empty.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2zNIIQ_FqeyOhkFnb-pbA

Wonder what happened?

Did he get caught hoaxing or finished having fun hoaxing?

or

Did he find a way to make money selling his videos instead?

or

Did he get fed up with bigfooters (skeptics and believers) molesting him?

Pulling the plug without any explanation creates more ambiguity and uncertainty on his original claim and intentions.

When Utah Sasquatch pulled the plug, he was upfront and said that he was moving on to other interests and was going to spend his free time on natural health care. Then he removed all this videos from Youtube.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
21 hours ago, Explorer said:

I noticed that Arizona Sasquatch pulled the plug and removed all his Youtube videos.

The link below is empty.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2zNIIQ_FqeyOhkFnb-pbA

Wonder what happened?

Did he get caught hoaxing or finished having fun hoaxing?

or

Did he find a way to make money selling his videos instead?

or

Did he get fed up with bigfooters (skeptics and believers) molesting him?

Pulling the plug without any explanation creates more ambiguity and uncertainty on his original claim and intentions.

When Utah Sasquatch pulled the plug, he was upfront and said that he was moving on to other interests and was going to spend his free time on natural health care. Then he removed all this videos from Youtube.

Paid to go away?