Sign in to follow this  
Old Time Lifter

Youtube video of BF on trail camera.

Patterson-Gimlin

I knew there was a problem with it. 

Of course you nailed it :thumbsup:

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Robert831

I've used a trail camera before.  The sensor will only pick up something near the camera, or larger things that are further away.  But to me it looks like potential bigfoot is too far away to have triggered the camera.  So, what did trigger the camera?

Trail cameras can also get several consecutive snapshots, meaning that whatever triggered the camera could have moved out of view.  If that's the case, I would expect the potential bigfoot to be in every one of the sequence of photos that was triggered by a nearby animal.  Why don't they show those pictures too?

To me, this points toward a hoax.

norseman
2 hours ago, Robert831 said:

I've used a trail camera before.  The sensor will only pick up something near the camera, or larger things that are further away.  But to me it looks like potential bigfoot is too far away to have triggered the camera.  So, what did trigger the camera?

Trail cameras can also get several consecutive snapshots, meaning that whatever triggered the camera could have moved out of view.  If that's the case, I would expect the potential bigfoot to be in every one of the sequence of photos that was triggered by a nearby animal.  Why don't they show those pictures too?

Sorry, wrong thread!

Edited by norseman
Wrong post.

Old Time Lifter
2 hours ago, Robert831 said:

Just another reason saying it's a hoax.  Valid points.

BigTreeWalker

The distance is a valid point. That's a pretty high end cam they were using there. It should have gotten the subject closer to one of the edges of the picture. But it's still too far away to have triggered the cam. What did it do, run in there and just conveniently stop in the center of the picture? It would have been a blur if it hadn't stopped there. 

As to multiple pictures, it depends on how the cam is set up. It can probably take video, single shots, multiple shots or time lapse. Depends on the camera and its settings. 

All that said though I also believe it to be photoshopped. 

Edited by BigTreeWalker

Sign in to follow this