Whistler

50 Years With Bigfoot- Co-Existence With Fox & Fam...

Whistler

I remember reading about this & I believe seeing a documentary a long time ago, but what a great interview of a Human family coexistening with a Bigfoot family (don’t want to post any spoilers, but not everything that happens in this life is beautiful- of course I’m only talking about what I choose to focus on & what I want to project). Can’t believe this wasn’t posted before- hope y’all enjoy.. I’m only posting the first one of a thirteen part series (I believe :)...

50 Years Part 1

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Whistler

Fyi, if you do enjoy my posts- please do either give a +1 up, and/or responce.. as it’ll only light the path more brightly for me to present more findings in the future... Thanks again & God bless :thumbsup:

P.s. Thanks to all that have given one, or the other in the past, as it’s much appreciated & part of what drives me.

Cheers!

Edited by Whistler

gigantor
3 hours ago, Whistler said:

50 Years Part 1

Cheers!

Thanks for posting that Whistler, it's been a while since that book came out.

Janice Carter actually was a BFF member in 2007 and did a Q&A here, taking questions from our members. The thread is in the Premium section.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/24154-janice-carter-qa-thread/?tab=comments#comment-434956

Whistler

Thanks Gigantor! Didn’t see it posted before when I searched, but I do hope that it’s over 10 year “Decade Reignting” post here is worth another look, or listen in this case.. Cheers!

Edited by Whistler

NatFoot
BFF Donor

I can't commit to watching 15 30 minute YouTube videos but I do think I remember her Q&A from many years ago. 

Very hard to wrap ones mind around it all.

Whistler

Well.. Open your mind further then! Haha!! I do think 13 YouTubes that are over an hour each are definitely worth a second look & listen. In my research & studies- there are too many similarities to other reports in different times, places, and situations that connect & should not be dismissed... just my imo. If this post (repost..) inspires, or informs 3 new researches, then I’ve done snob.. : p

Cheers?

Cotter

Janice's story is interesting, but unfortunately I can't hitch my wagon to that horse.

• Like 1