Bigfoot is real.

Guest A- boy-from-golden-valley

Bigfoot does exist. They live in caves mostly. All caves don't have huge openings. Some with well hid openings that even a 6 foot 4 man like myself would have to hunker down and go through. But once inside they open up tremendously. Been there seen that. If it's been occupied by the Bigfoot this is what you will find inside.  Bones...Lots of bones. Animals of all sorts, human if you know what you're looking at. And then the BIG bones and semi conned skulls that look sorta human but oh so not. They eat their dead. Their fur is dark brown, reddish brown. And the fur is like the chameleons skin. It can adapt to the the immediate surroundings.
They are tree knockers. Also two rocks together. They can roar louder than any lion you've ever heard. Very deep and deafeningly loud. If you're out looking in the woods look for trails that are wide and well traveled. Look for stick structures. Unnatural piles of boulders. The trees structures they make. The piles of boulders I believe the Native Americans built to pay homage by leaving dead animals for them.  Also near the caves ,dens look for large piles of leaves with a depressed center. These are day beds. Kind of similar to what a bobcat makes to crap in over and over again. Only MUCH larger. 
 Follow the deer and you might get lucky. Best to watch through a scope or binoculars. Distance and lots of it is your safety zone. They can and will kill you if you are close enough.  But not all of them are violent. Believe me I know this for a FACT.!! No video I've seen of one  recorded is real. FAKE!!!!  They don't just lumber and walk all stooped over. Nor are they slow.  If you're near they WILL NOT be moving. But when they do it's all speed , agility , leaps and bounds. You won't stand a chance. You don't find them.They find YOU... The absolute Most IMPORTANT thing to remember if you do happen to see or find something. Do not, DO NOT go talking about it.  There are people who will come and visit you . These people will know by what you've seen if you're full of ****. Be full of **** when they show up . They mean business and will keep you quiet. ALL OF THESE THINGS I KNOW.  Unless you know what you're doing leave it be. You won't like what you find..... From a mountain boy of NC who got lucky 30 plus years ago. And it will haunt me for the rest of my days.  All you seekers should really stay out of the forests. I truly understand your desire to find the proof... the truth. I really do. But its already been found more than once. If you live to tell about it,then you got so very lucky. Because if the Bigfoot don't get you, there are humans who WILL. Oh  and all of  you fakers stay off the internet with your lame goofy videos. Im calling you out for the phonies you are.  I know what it looks like moving,  sleeping, feeding. If you was close enough to film it ,the only thing that would be found is your video of it tearing you to pieces and taking you back to it's dwelling. 

Edited by A- boy-from-golden-valley
Sorry for the sh**t.

Pack it up boys. Time to go home.

Edit: Theory of them eating their dead makes much more sense than some burial type ritual given the conversation lately of human/ape/not so smart human.

Edited by NatFoot
Another thought.
  • Upvote 2

Not a theory. It's a fact.

An unproven one. Yes. Had there been cell phones or better cameras in the 80s ,might be some real photos a available. Hell, people still had out houses in the 80s where I live. If you had a camera you probably found it and had no film for it.

Admin
10 minutes ago, A- boy-from-golden-valley said:

Not a theory. It's a fact.

An unproven one. Yes. Had there been cell phones or better cameras in the 80s ,might be some real photos a available. Hell, people still had out houses in the 80s where I live. If you had a camera you probably found it and had no film for it.

So where was it?

Where was what? The big foot, the outhouse,or the camera?  All of them would have been in Golden valley, NC. It's on the map by now I'm sure.

Admin
1 hour ago, A- boy-from-golden-valley said:

They live in caves mostly. All caves don't have huge openings. Some with well hid openings that even a 6 foot 4 man like myself would have to hunker down and go through. But once inside they open up tremendously. Been there seen that.

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. Where is The Cave where the Bigfoots live, the one with all the bones?

I knew what you meant. I was just attempting to be somewhat funny.  The cave . It was across the way of the property I grew up on.... I mentioned in my first post the people who show up when you go talking.  I found what I did when I was 10. They have offspring too.

Keep it secret , keep it safe was my way of seeing it.  I did for a few years. Then I misjudged someone and they let me down. People... Mean sorta ,short with words but clear when they spoke. Kind of had the look of forestry service type. They came snooping and questioning. Im pretty sure one went missing. Not sure what happened with that. Keep it secret keep it safe 

Admin
4 minutes ago, A- boy-from-golden-valley said:

Keep it secret keep it safe

So you're not going to tell us where it is?

A cave theory is a good one.  Subterranean passages are not easy to navigate so this would support the additional theory these creatures have very good nocturnal vision and sense of direction.

except for many sightings being in areas with no caves.

Unless evidence is produced, then it is just another account that you have to judge for yourself.

12 minutes ago, MagniAesir said:

except for many sightings being in areas with no caves.

Unless evidence is produced, then it is just another account that you have to judge for yourself.

Perhaps caves are just one habitat they utilize.  It is a natural shelter with lots of advantages. 

BTW, I have no idea if the original poster's account is valid or not but in general, caves and BF makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Perhaps caves are just one habitat they utilize.  It is a natural shelter with lots of advantages. 

BTW, I have no idea if the original poster's account is valid or not but in general, caves and BF makes sense.

Agreed. Our ancestors utilized caves. Its easy shelter. But many regions dont have them either. So it must not be a requirement.

2 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Pack it up boys. Time to go home.

Edit: Theory of them eating their dead makes much more sense than some burial type ritual given the conversation lately of human/ape/not so smart human.

Eating their dead ... always figured that was a given.

We've all heard how hungry they are.

A nice story. Actually, one of the better ones. Thanks for sharing. So, now I guess I can once and for all dismiss my favorite piece of non evidence

The Patterson film.:rolleyes:

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic