Bigfoot is real.

Guest A- boy-from-golden-valley

1 minute ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

A nice story. Actually, one of the better ones. Thanks for sharing. So, now I guess I can once and for all dismiss my favorite piece of non evidence

The Patterson film.:rolleyes:

If you actually had confidence in your conviction then you would have no need to defend your position constantly.  Perhaps a change of hobby would help.  Eating more beans for example.

• Haha 2

Caves might be home sweet home for some but many areas simply don't have them.  As far as eating their own, I don't buy for a minute. There are too many stories about sasquatch family members chasing someone who's shot or shot at one of their own. If a sasquatch was nothing more than a walking dinner, they would have killed and eaten the last of each other a long time ago. The Last of the Mohicans, so to speak. Absolutely no way they eat each other.

7 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

A nice story. Actually, one of the better ones. Thanks for sharing. So, now I guess I can once and for all dismiss my favorite piece of non evidence

The Patterson film.:rolleyes:

I caught that too.

2 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Caves might be home sweet home for some but many areas simply don't have them.  As far as eating their own, I don't buy for a minute. There are too many stories about sasquatch family members chasing someone who's shot or shot at one of their own. If a sasquatch was nothing more than a walking dinner, they would have killed and eaten the last of each other a long time ago. The Last of the Mohicans, so to speak. Absolutely no way they eat each other.

"Dead is dead, might as well save some calories. I never liked Timmy anyways. Messed with the bald forest people too much."

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

How's fishing?

I don’t know, but I’m anxious to go ice fishing. I even have trouble waiting for the lake to cover with ice. 

6 minutes ago, NathanFooter said:

Best post in a long time.   LOL

LOL, what's up Nathan. Good to see you around. I'm glad somebody got that post.

Just now, Rockape said:

LOL, what's up Nathan. Good to see you around. I'm glad somebody got that post.

That was a great thread,  I am going to go through it again for a good laugh.       I have been busy at work and soon to be very busy with wintertime field outings.  

10 minutes ago, NathanFooter said:

That was a great thread,  I am going to go through it again for a good laugh.       

He was pretty funny, I'll give him that. Seems we have these type show up ever so often. I wonder sometimes if it's the same person.

I have been busy at work and soon to be very busy with wintertime field outings.  

Well, working is good. Be safe out there in the field and let us know what you find.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I even have trouble waiting for the lake to cover with ice. 

LOL!

17 hours ago, A- boy-from-golden-valley said:

Bigfoot does exist. They live in caves mostly. All caves don't have huge openings. Some with well hid openings that even a 6 foot 4 man like myself would have to hunker down and go through. But once inside they open up tremendously. Been there seen that. If it's been occupied by the Bigfoot this is what you will find inside.  Bones...Lots of bones. Animals of all sorts, human if you know what you're looking at. And then the BIG bones and semi conned skulls that look sorta human but oh so not. They eat their dead. Their fur is dark brown, reddish brown. And the fur is like the chameleons skin. It can adapt to the the immediate surroundings.
They are tree knockers. Also two rocks together. They can roar louder than any lion you've ever heard. Very deep and deafeningly loud. If you're out looking in the woods look for trails that are wide and well traveled. Look for stick structures. Unnatural piles of boulders. The trees structures they make. The piles of boulders I believe the Native Americans built to pay homage by leaving dead animals for them.  Also near the caves ,dens look for large piles of leaves with a depressed center. These are day beds. Kind of similar to what a bobcat makes to crap in over and over again. Only MUCH larger. 
 Follow the deer and you might get lucky. Best to watch through a scope or binoculars. Distance and lots of it is your safety zone. They can and will kill you if you are close enough.  But not all of them are violent. Believe me I know this for a FACT.!! No video I've seen of one  recorded is real. FAKE!!!!  They don't just lumber and walk all stooped over. Nor are they slow.  If you're near they WILL NOT be moving. But when they do it's all speed , agility , leaps and bounds. You won't stand a chance. You don't find them.They find YOU... The absolute Most IMPORTANT thing to remember if you do happen to see or find something. Do not, DO NOT go talking about it.  There are people who will come and visit you . These people will know by what you've seen if you're full of ****. Be full of **** when they show up . They mean business and will keep you quiet. ALL OF THESE THINGS I KNOW.  Unless you know what you're doing leave it be. You won't like what you find..... From a mountain boy of NC who got lucky 30 plus years ago. And it will haunt me for the rest of my days.  All you seekers should really stay out of the forests. I truly understand your desire to find the proof... the truth. I really do. But its already been found more than once. If you live to tell about it,then you got so very lucky. Because if the Bigfoot don't get you, there are humans who WILL. Oh  and all of  you fakers stay off the internet with your lame goofy videos. Im calling you out for the phonies you are.  I know what it looks like moving,  sleeping, feeding. If you was close enough to film it ,the only thing that would be found is your video of it tearing you to pieces and taking you back to it's dwelling

Total BS If I had a chance to get into a cave and found all these bones that were Bigfoots I take them with me. Why not take them since you are already there for the taking. This would be the easiest snatch and grab ever for proof with real DNA  on top of that I would have the photo's o prove it as well as the bones. I am not buying it not one bit. Big time BS with no proof to show for it. Who are these men that come to your house . I have cameras on my home with locked gates and some mean dogs. No one is visiting me  until I say so. No warrant no entry and that's it.

The op posted this exact same story on at least one other forum and left when questioned.

I hope that he returns to this thread.  I would like the exact location of this cave.  

I know that these creatures are dangerous, but if they were unstoppable killing machines then they would have hunted early man to extinction.  I approach these creatures with a healthy dose of respect, but I will not be frightened into shying away from searching for them.

• Upvote 1

Guest SticksandStones

This is sticks & stones. Aka a-boy- from- golden-valley. Something fishy went down with that account. Everything was greyed out and I couldn't click on anything. I felt like it was intentional. No I have NEVER been here before ,until yesterday. Yes. I was on a forum at www.mysteries& the unexplained. Things went from sugar to **** there pretty quick. Called me a liar and some other silly comments. I DID NOT leave because of any questions. I replied to a comment and the thread was ended by the overseer's. Disbelief doesn't give you the right to call liar liar pants on fire type jive. That's for elementary school kids. Anyway it is what is. You'll have that.

This isn't just entertainment for me. I did it to get it off my chest a little. So now you know. Or maybe you won't. This may not make it out to you guys. We will see.

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic