Bigfoot is real.

Guest A- boy-from-golden-valley

29 minutes ago, Queen Elizabeth said:

...my apologies for taking up so much space on this topic. 

I thank each and every person who has replied

Ah now, don't ever worry about such trivial things, QE. Not with this crowd anyway. As you can see we all love a mystery! And you are certainly welcome ;) Word is too that BF seems to be attracted to cemeteries but I will leave that to your own research into the claim ;) 

BFF Patron

QE    Much of what we do here is trying to find explanations for experienced events.   Not to disprove anything but try to provide answers where there may be none that are obvious.   This forum has a great wealth of people with a lot of experience in the woods.    That certainly helps when someone experiences something new.  Throw in the possibility of BF being involved and sometimes there are no answers that make sense other than that one.     

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I would think if there were skeletons of Bigfoot in caves people would been bragging about there find.   I would think after the body had been consumed the bones would have to be crushed or busted up into smaller pieces to be scattered out in the woods.  Like we do with ashes.  Otherwise someone would find the bones.  There just isn’t many places where you can hide bones and not have someone find them.  If they bury them someone will dig them up someday, even if they aren’t looking for them.   Land clearing, road building, new housing, just to name a few places.   

BFF Patron

Maybe in Ohio but not in the Pacific Northwest.     The trend here is for forest roads to be blocked off, abandoned, and no new roads built.   Stuff stashed in the mountains and woods are very protected from intrusion by mankind.   It the environmentalists had their way,   the entire forest would be declared a wilderness area.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bigjeepman said:

If they bury them someone will dig them up someday, even if they aren’t looking for them.   Land clearing, road building, new housing, just to name a few places.   

There's a slew of allegations that this has repeatedly happened during the settling of the US.  Of course, it also alleges a cover-up.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:58 PM, hiflier said:

Like I have said before, NatFoot: Try bathing a 10 lb. house cat and see what happens :O The 'cat' in the photo may look well fed and be standing stretched out but its belly looks empty.

Ok, I tried bathing the cat...I got a face full of claws and a lot of fur on my tongue.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...